Top Speed???

hunterfz6

Reaction score
Visit site
Re: Top Speed

I dont know, when ever I get on it i'm looking out really far so I dont hit someone. I think I saw 102 mph? Not really sure. LOL I try not to be that irresponsible.

bossdoc83

Loud pipes save lives!
Reaction score
Visit site

I have had an indicated of 155mph. It took awhile but I got there149,150,150,151,152,152,153,154,154,154,154,154,154,ever so slight down grade, 155...lol. Luckily I had lots of road to do it on. :D

Hollywood416

Reaction score
Visit site

Fastest I've had mine is 135 on the speedo haven't verified it against my GPS yet though. Only one place around here I am willing to push that fast and I don't get up there very much.

Cuba

Reaction score
Visit site

160mph indicated, took a while to get it. Fresh (not too fresh) smooth highway, completely empty, shady cold air day, slight downhill grade, sheer mountain wall to my right, must have had the wind at my back. It got a little shaky and I never intend to repeat, but I will get a steering stabilizer...

Nick J

Reaction score
Visit site
how fast can you go

Ok. I've had my 08 FZ6 for about 3 months now and so far, the fastest I've had it is 144 MPH. It was still going strong but I had to shut it down. What's the fastest anyone else has been on their FZ6? And has anyone had it maxed out? If so, how fast?

S

sportrider

Re: how fast can you go

I had my FZ6 at 155MPH with Scorpions on it 154 without, but that was all it had. hindsite being what it is, if I haddn't done that so much I'd probably still have my FZ6

lattin25

Reaction score
Visit site

Well... 135 is all she wrote. For some reason thats all I can get. Thats it.. kaput. NO MO. I weigh 180 w everything and had plenty of road... just wont bring it above... Any ideas why?? I have the stupid Cali-Restrict it so it can barely breathe- Edition.

damnpoor

Reaction score
Visit site

Well... 135 is all she wrote. For some reason thats all I can get. Thats it.. kaput. NO MO. I weigh 180 w everything and had plenty of road... just wont bring it above... Any ideas why?? I have the stupid Cali-Restrict it so it can barely breathe- Edition.

That's what mine does too. On a slight downhill I got 140 but flat 134 is the most I've seen.

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site

lattin25

Reaction score
Visit site

Doesn't it suck!!! It gets up to 120 pretty quick but after that its like i have to beg it to grab another mph... It actually tops out higher in 5th gear. it will just hold 130 in 6th. I wonder what there is to do to pick up some top speed. I know we can get a Cat-Eliminator... Cuz I wouldn't be surprised if the cat for CA is more substantial than others. There's also a pointless evap canister. They probably had to tune down the top speed or something cuz it just dies... Hopefully a PC3 could fix it!!!