Top Sellerie Seat Poll

Based on feedback you have seen, will you still condiser Top Sellerie for your FZ6 seat purchase?

• Yes, I will buy from TS

Votes: 19 39.6%
  • No, I will not buy from Top Sellerie because of their poor customer service history

Votes: 29 60.4%

• Total voters

WolfwoodFz6

Reaction score
Visit site
How relative is this poll and information? Are they still having problems today or has nothing really changed? I've really been wanting a new seat as the stock one gets uncomfortable during longer rides.

ErikNYC

Reaction score
Visit site
Received my TS seat, and it does look like it was made with quality and care. However, of course they made a mistake. They sent me a seat with script lettering, instead of the block lettering I requested. I emailed TS, waiting on their response. Obviously, I won't return it, I just to see how they will handle their error.

The seat arrived in less than a week, with the edges protected.:thumbup:

2a8mhjo.jpg

1z1xk3r.jpg

8vp5z9.jpg

Last edited:

ChanceCoats123

Reaction score
Visit site
How is the TS in terms of weight? I bought a comfort seat, but I probably won't use it except for longer rides. It's easily 2-3 times the weight of the stock seat!

ErikNYC

Reaction score
Visit site
How is the TS in terms of weight? I bought a comfort seat, but I probably won't use it except for longer rides. It's easily 2-3 times the weight of the stock seat!

The weight seems to be about the same. I can compare actual weights this weekend, when I bring out my bike from hibernation.

ErikNYC

Reaction score
Visit site

Okay,

While I did not have a scale weight of the TS seat is about twice the weight of the stock seat. However, it's worth every penny!

ErikNYC

Reaction score
Visit site
Received my TS seat, and it does look like it was made with quality and care. However, of course they made a mistake. They sent me a seat with script lettering, instead of the block lettering I requested. I emailed TS, waiting on their response. Obviously, I won't return it, I just to see how they will handle their error.

TS followed up with their mistake, and gave me a $50 refund. Thank you Top Sellerie!

Ital

Reaction score
Visit site
I just Placed an order for one of these. I am looking forward to it.
They had some in stock with a couple of different designs options ready to go so they were a bit cheaper. Looks like i snatch the last one. They also are having 10% off for march so overall cost was reasonable :)
this is the one I went with SGC1555 - Deluxe seat:
1167.jpg

My bike only has about 6k miles so I am looking forward to many years with her :)

Last edited:

Ital

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks Tom, you were my inspiration :) Since you were able to sale yours so fast, and I got this for a good price, it made the decision a no brainier. All the bad reviews were never about the comfort but about the company getting the color of the material wrong which in my case it should not be an issue since this one should be an off the shelf choice.

Thanks

FB400

Reaction score
Visit site
I bet if a more recent poll the numbers would be inverted. It seems TS has made good strides with getting customer service right in the past few years.

Sellers66

Reaction score
Visit site
I purchased Tom's seat, got it in the mail last night and put it on today. It's like a cloud hugging my oversized thighs, keeping me comfy and my crotch not pushed against the tank. 10/10.

Ital

Reaction score
Visit site
Sellers66, Congrats and thanks for the update. You should post picks. Is your fz6 new to you?
I can't wait for my to come in. It should be here April 2nd. I'll post picks!!

Last edited:

Sellers66

Reaction score
Visit site
I will at some point. Once all of my upgraded are installed. Still waiting on the exhaust and handlebar risers. Got it season and a half ago, just now dumping a bunch of money into upgrading it. The list of upgrades I've done this past 2 weeks is:

FZ-6:
Exhaust
Clutch cable
Grips
Oil Change
Plugs
K&N air Filter
Chain Cleaning/Lube
Tank Pads
Gear Indicator
Battery Tender w/ USB
Puig Screen
Crash Bars
Seat
Handlebar Risers
RAM Mount

Ital

Reaction score
Visit site
The seat came in. Here are some pics :)
Very happy with it. Fits super snug. Took the old seat off and put the new one on. Did not need to transfer any pieces from one seat to another. I did read that some had to do that.
20190401_185917.jpg
20190401_185902.jpg
20190401_185853.jpg

Last edited: