Top Saddlery seat for sale

bigtimmy021

Reaction score
Visit site
SOLD

Hey all,

I am selling my Top saddlery seat that I bought 2 years ago, barely used which is why I am selling it and unfortunately the bike soon as well. I am looking for $300 OBO plus shipping. PM with any questions.

Thanks all.

Last edited:

mdfb42

Reaction score
Visit site
I can't believe this is still in the market. Even if someone doesn't have a red bike you can recover with top sellerie leather $100 or so

Fz672110

Reaction score
Visit site
I would trade you my white stitched TS for your red! lol I don't think that helps you out though. I'm also surprised it's not sold yet

mdfb42

Reaction score
Visit site
I would trade you my white stitched TS for your red! lol I don't think that helps you out though. I'm also surprised it's not sold yet

No unfortunately that does not really help me. :(

You may find out that trading for the white stitching may help your cause as red stitching only markets to those with red bikes or the odd chance someone with a black bike like red accents. Whereas the white stitching can arguably go with any color bike. May help you increase your interested customer base. Small gamble though obviously, but thought I would add my $.02.

now that my FZ6 is down the road, with this seat available, if I run across a red FZ6 I may just happen to accidentally buy it :rockon: