Top Saddlery Is Having a Sale

afpreppie04

The Thread Killer
Reaction score
Visit site
Just a heads up, I was looking at different seat options recently liked the Top Saddlery seats after hearing everyone rave about them, but they had raised their prices to over $500. Looks like they are having a sale until May 1st (at least for the US) which brings them down to a little over $300 shipped. Might be an alternative to the Corbin if anyone is on the fence.

http://www.topsaddlery.com/en/sel_visu.php4?marque=8&type=297&debut=0&choix_pays=71

Last edited:
Did you go for the Gel option?

And does anyone else have experience with the Gel option in these seats?

I have been lurking around their site for more than a month now, - trying to decide ....

I ordered but no Gel. I have the Yamaha Comfort seat but the gel isn't as great as I thought it would be for two reasons... when it gets hot, it STAYS HOT and when it gets cold, it STAYS COLD! It takes a while for it to adjust to temps. It still is a far cry better than the stock seat though!

I was looking for more comfort so this is the best choice since not a single person who has bought one has a complaint about them!

so are people going to be selling their Yamaha seats? I'll bet people might be interested in them....not me per se, but people.

It is highly likely that I will be selling the Yamaha Comfort Seat after I get the new one on and tested to be sure. :D

I just ordered mine as well!:D I opted for one of the pre made models, the black with grey stiching. I can't wait to get it!

Did anyone have a problem with CC going through? I tried two Mastercards and Paypal(all denied) before I tried my Visa. Don't understand it.

I just ordered mine as well!:D I opted for one of the pre made models, the black with grey stiching. I can't wait to get it!

Did anyone have a problem with CC going through? I tried two Mastercards and Paypal(all denied) before I tried my Visa. Don't understand it.

What did it cost you and are you sending your seat to them?

:thumbup:

Same as that, just been on to the website and what did Isee but "Bargain" for the FZ6 at 198 Euros, 1 available so I jumped at it Wahoooo got me a seat, thanks for the heads up there :thumbup:

PS No problem with the CC going through.

And this is what it looks like:

large

large

large

Yesterday, we went for nice ride (http://www.600riders.com/forum/europe/13492-spring-air-start-nl-riding-season.html), the sadly is really comfy, no more sore behind after a couple of hours riding :thumbup:

Does this seat affect height? I am on my toes with the stock seat and I'd like to get a more comfortable seat but am afraid of raising the seat height.

My seat came today. Did anyone else get a used seat pan with theirs? I'm pretty pissed about that. I paid extra for a pan and they sent me someones old pan.

My seat came today. Did anyone else get a used seat pan with theirs? I'm pretty pissed about that. I paid extra for a pan and they sent me someones old pan.

I am looking at the pre-made, immediate availability with gel in both for 192 euro so I would guess that would come with a used base. How much did it come out to with shipping, tax and whatever else?

I am looking at the pre-made, immediate availability with gel in both for 192 euro so I would guess that would come with a used base. How much did it come out to with shipping, tax and whatever else?

If I remember correctly it was around $366. I didn't even think it would come with a used base.

Here is what they had to say in my situation.

Hello,

Our technician confirms me that he used an original seat from us since there was a shortage of plastic base and he did not want to postpone the delivery for several weeks. Should you want us to change the seat, you can send it back to us and we will make it.

Thank you very much in advance for your understanding and sorry for that exceptional inconvenience.

Best regards,

Top Sellerie

Back