Took a little ride today

MoeDog

Reaction score
Visit site
well I had a bad morning start so I decided to take the FZ6 out for a joy ride, and it just made my day.I Just cant believe on how well the FZ is built. I commute on it for 3:50 a day rain or shine TTH to school and Its a great commuter. Today I took it for a joy ride on a short twisted road and i have to say it made me smile all the way. her is a pic i took with my iphone. not the best but something is better then nothing. I love this bike. :rockon:

View attachment 33103

View attachment 33104

View attachment 33105

gpostarmy

Reaction score
Visit site
about four inches of snow on the ground here, so no riding for me. Everybody out there that can ride do me a favor, take a ride for me and post the pics. please feed the addiction.

Red Wazp

Reaction score
Visit site
about four inches of snow on the ground here, so no riding for me. Everybody out there that can ride do me a favor, take a ride for me and post the pics. please feed the addiction.

Will do, we finally have some dry weather so I'll snap a few when I get out on my FZ1 tomorrow.

Nice to see no fog in Modesto!

Def

Reaction score
Visit site
Siiiiigggggghhhh!!!! 11c(about 53f) outside today in the Vancouver area but no insurance on the FZ6.(Had a foot of snow on Jan 12th..now melted) Will have to live the dream through your pics. Hopefully March will come quickly. Thanks for the pics.

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
We also rode today near Temecula, Hemet, near Idyllwild, Anza to Palomar Mountain, Ca. Sunny all day! We got hot in our gear and I had to get rid of my liner.

I've been past those windmills. Beautiful area! Nice pictures!:rockon:

chunkygoat

Reaction score
Visit site
With snow all over here in Pennsylvania, my bike's been in the garage for over 2 months now - and I find myself almost forgetting I have a bike. I think its a defense mechanism for my brain, if I don't block out my desire to ride, it really drives me CRAZY that I have to drive a car 100% of the time - when usually it is the opposite.

Only 1 or 2 more months til I can ride her regularly again, until then - the FZ forum is my outlet. Thanks for the post, you just reminded me I can't ride. THANKS.

haha jk - weather looks nice out there, enjoy man, ride safe. I know my fizz makes me smile every time.