Today's Menu: Roadkill Squirrel

gmickey2001

Super Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
When I was in Alaska, friends that live there were telling me that there is a big game road kill list that people put their names on.

Whenever big game (Caribou, Moose, etc.) becomes road kill, they call the next person on the list, day or night, and the person has a limited period of time to go pick it up. We are talking about some premium meat in extremely large quantities. People are falling all over each other to get some.

So I guess in Alaska, they have no problem eating road kill! :p

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
PMSL at that episode - how did Clarkson get that cow on the Camero:D
God only knows, I think they must have wiched it. Did you see the episode? there are cows, and there are cows. It was a right bloated monster. To get it of he took the ties down and just threw the hand brake on.

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I love top gear, those guys are hillarious. Unfortunately it doesn't air here in the states yet. There is a rumor that G4 has picked it up and will begin airing this fall, I hope it's true. In the meantime, thank god for youtube.....
YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.
You can also download tons of top gear stuff directly from the BBC Top Gear Web site
Top Gear | Videos
I can't wait for the new series; they are growing their own fuel (rape seed). We are lucky it’s on TV twice in one week. (Same episode but the wife never realises ha ha)