To buy or not t buy a FZ6

:Sport:

OK Folks , Thanks for the help and advice , Just sayw my New Fz6n in the shop this morning , all black faster then blue I believe!!

No need for the light wiring info thank god , naked single light just bRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR all the way along the road.

Will post pics when i get her home which will be 4 week as I'm off to the states again with work......have to pay for the wheels some how.

Is it all black or does it come with the cool racing stripe on the tank?

All BLack , havn't seen the racing stripe only on a Blue version , and i mean the really light blue

I've seen the orange one with the black stripe and the white one with the red stripe. What color was the stripe on the light blue one? The stripes remind me of the ones they put on the S4Rs Monster.

red strip on the blue , and i have seen the orange one now that you mention it. its a 07 model unregistered i went for . I get her out on the first week of april

cant wait

red strip on the blue , and i have seen the orange one now that you mention it. its a 07 model unregistered i went for . I get her out on the first week of april

cant wait

No doubt, be safe and enjoy.....

Charlie

Back