Titanium Two Bros up for sale!!!

christod1

Just a member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
So I received the Two Bros titanium exhausts with the DB killers two weeks ago from the group buy we did. I installed them this week and they look great but they are a little louder then I expected. Unfortunately I use my bike for daily commuting and I ride in town a lot and they a just a little to loud. They are practically new with only 60 km. The bummer is that I waited nearly 3 months for them. If anyone is interested PM me. Keep in mind that I am in Greece....

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
Man that sux... Sorry to hear that..... Mine were too loud at first too... But I gave it few weeks and after I was used to it no prob..... Give it a week or two...You will see that cars notice you way more....

They dont seem that bad to me now... And still nowhere near what a loud crusier is....

I TOTALLY!!!! hated mine at first but the wife (The better half) said leave em they are not that bad.. And now Im glad I did...... because now THEY ARE AWESOME!!!

Last edited:

christod1

Just a member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Man that sux... Sorry to hear that..... Mine were too loud at first too... But I gave it few weeks and after I was used to it no prob..... Give it a week or two...You will see that cars notice you way more....

They dont seem that bad to me now... And still nowhere near what a loud crusier is....

I TOTALLY!!!! hated mine at first but the wife (The better half) said leave em they are not that bad.. And now Im glad I did...... because now THEY ARE AWESOME!!!

Thanks Dennis. I do love they way they look, actually they look great but unfortunately they are just a lot louder then I expected....:(

fazerboy

Reaction score
Visit site
:rockon: I no what you mean , but i think the other way . People in cars do here u cum in thats the point and they sound brill . well worth the money . It is a shame i didn't c this b4 , i may have saved sum £££ lol I bought the carbon 1's they look sweet , yes they do sound even louder in town withthe sound bouncing of the walls , especially in narrow villages not gd if ur ridding at 6 in the morning is it lol , i just use mine for pleasure, so my timing can be later .:Sport: ride it like its meant to be m8 put them back on . next best thing for me would have been leo vincent SBK'S go on youtube type in leo vincent fz6 exhausts m8
:thumbup:

J

jsteinb95

What a bummer!!!! Sorry to hear about that Giannis. Good luck with the sale! :thumbup:

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
If you are considering another system look into the Akrapovics. With the DB Killers in they meet TUV sound requirements. With them out they are not too bad. Sorry to hear they didn't work out for you.

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
So I received the Two Bros titanium exhausts with the DB killers two weeks ago from the group buy we did. I installed them this week and they look great but they are a little louder then I expected. Unfortunately I use my bike for daily commuting and I ride in town a lot and they a just a little to loud. They are practically new with only 60 km. The bummer is that I waited nearly 3 months for them. If anyone is interested PM me. Keep in mind that I am in Greece....
Sorry to hear that mate, How much do you want for them?

Nelly

Last edited:

christod1

Just a member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks ladies and gents. I decided to part with them for $700 final price and that includes the DB killers. Hey, they only have done 60 km...

christod1

Just a member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ok guys, the sale is on hold. I'm trying to find to reduce the noise. Hopefully it will go well and I wont need to sell them because I dont really want to sell them. Thanks a lot to everybody who responded and sorry...