Tips for taking her clothes off

Skybow388

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey all! I'm new here and I drove a6 fz6. It's completely stock so I was wanting any suggestions for turning my bike into a street fighter I'm really big on the black one with the single sided swing arm and the r1 tail end. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated:Flash::thumbup:

DavesFZ

Reaction score
Visit site
I clicked on this thinking I could offer lots of advice. But seeing it is about a MOTORCYCLE naked conversion, I am not going to be able to help. Good luck misleading others, lol. :D

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome:to this great forum!

Are you talking about the FZ6 with a single sided swing arm? I've seen one with the R1 tail section. :)
Edit: Found it! Looks cool!

Last edited:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I clicked on this thinking I could offer lots of advice. But seeing it is about a MOTORCYCLE naked conversion, I am not going to be able to help. Good luck misleading others, lol. :D

Now wait a minute Bud!....Maybe...just maybe you start with a naked bike....don't give up so soon brutha! :p Lol! :rockon:

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site

Some just lay-her down first, tearing the clothes off. Of course this can be painful for both parties. Others just start selling to the highest bidder but we don't allow that here.
I'm sure you will find your way.. .. ..:spank::spank::spank:

Skybow388

Reaction score
Visit site
Here are some pics of my bike
e2yda4y4.jpg
ena6uhy9.jpg
e2uqa9ub.jpg
agetu4av.jpg

Last edited: