Time to say Goodbye to my trusty FZ6

Pagey

Tiger Boy
Reaction score
Visit site
As the title says it's time to say goodbye to my Fazer.

It was a sad moment leaving my 'old' bike at the dealers, she was a great bike very reliable never let me down and was sooo much fun.

But time to move on... I bought myself a Triumph Tiger 1050 (ABS version) as it is the bike I always wanted. No need for modding as it's all been done (heated grips, touring screen, Arrow exhaust, braided hoses and full Triumph panniers for touring)

I will post pics of her later.

I would however like to hang around this forum if you don't mind, it is a great site and I love the discussions,posts and the people

Will post pics soon

Pagey :rockon:

Last edited:

OZXJR

Super Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Great bike mate,you will enjoy it :thumbup:
I dont know why people say they might leave coz they bought a different bike, we have grown way past that.
Look at mine ,lol

Monica A

Reaction score
Visit site
I love my triple 1050 too! I have a Sprint ST. Basically the Tiger with a different body. Love it! But I stayed at this forum because the people are great and I love all the great discussions!

lytehouse

The Toy Lady
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I would however like to hang around this forum if you don't mind, it is a great site and I love the discussions,posts and the people

And we love it that you want to stay!! Just goes to show what a great forum this is :hug:

And we're very much looking forward to pics of your new ride, and Congrats!

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Congratulation on the new bike and yes, stay with us on the forum! Many of us have since had other bikes and stayed here with our great family... :)