Thoughts on tail bags

Doorag

Reaction score
www.4dbrown.com
I have the Givi 45L removable rear box and it's great. It will fit 2 full-face helmets comfortably, or my jam-packed Eastpack book bag -and- some shopping to boot.

billm

Reaction score
Visit site
Good choice - I expect my Nelson-Rigg from New Enough Sat.
This Cortech you've chosen was on my short list, but I just wanted a small one so I got the Nelson-Rigg Mini.

CMHrider

Reaction score
Visit site
I have the cortech bag and it works great. only takes about 10 seconds to put on and take off. The sides expand if you need extra room. I haven't tested the rain cover nor have i connected it to the saddle bags.

Canada17

Reaction score
Visit site
I have the 36 L Shad tail box and I love it. I added lights to it the other night so I have a higher set of lights than the tail which dissapears under the box. I will have to post some pics. My wife likes having the box there as she feels like there is something behind her.

OkieDavid

Reaction score
Visit site
I went the el cheapo route......Got one of those lunchbox sized Wal-Mart cloth covered ice chest's. Adjusted the shoulder strap to fit under the seat and it rides on the passenger seat. Decent top pocket storage (12pack or so), two pockets end storage and one on the back....Total cost- $12.00.........