thinking of starting a "wave" revolution!

I wave to anybody, I have no m8,s so value any interaction with any type of rider who wishes to wave back:)

seriously i wave to scooters[my daughter rides a scooter, its all she's allowed to atm] , i wave to cruisers and some wave back, I wave to bike cops as ther bikers too and most i have met socially are just like us so to speak

I once got waved at by a cop in a parked police car, he obviously forgot he was not on his bike lol

I mostly nod if im on my gsxr750 as its easier but on the fazer i find a wave gets the blood flowing in my left arm:rockon:

were all out there enjoying 2 wheels or three, braving the elements and the cagers, so It costs nothing to be friendly, and a wave or nod says HAVE A NICE DAY :cheer:

I wave when I can... even to the mopeds. Kids in cars really enjoy it. I remember being a kid a loving motorcycles. It really makes their day.

Just today, I was at getting on my bike at Subway, and a kid kept saying hi and waving. I waved back of course. Then they were turning left and I was going right, so I made sure to rev my engine as I passed him. I hope it made him smile.

Where I live, it seems like well over half the bikes on the road are cruisers and they they all seem wave. It's nice to not have the animosity.

Does a mini-wave, lifting up your fingers but keeping the heel of your hand on the grip count?

I hope so, because that's all I've been doing lately. I guess I felt beaten down by all the cruiser snubs so I came up with this as a compromise.

It's a funny thing. If the guy doesn't wave I get ticked, but if I don't return a wave I feel guilty. So at least with the min wave I'm doing something.

Back