Thinkin about getting another bike!

jstoof

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey just curious if anyone has any good ideas for a enduro bike? I was looking at ktms i love the looks plus they have a 690 or even a 950 which sounds like a ton of fun but not sure what some other good options are i definitely want it for the road to get to the trails and after that its all dirt so if you have any experience with any of these or other bikes feel free to share your opinion:)

seb101

Reaction score
Visit site
a lot of traveling people are more conviced to bmw's Gs's then ktm's but i heaven't looked around into them as it's not really my biggest intrest :)

sabre

Reaction score
Visit site
The BMW R----GS bikes tend to be to heavy for serious off road. Although they make great on road touring bikes.If more than fire roads are in your off road plans and you want a Beemer look at the F and G series GS bikes.
KTM's look awsome but I have no experience with them. People really seem to like them though.
Also look at the Kawasaki KLR and the Suzuki DR series bikes. Good bikes that are less expensive than the European counterparts.

08fz6

Make no excuses!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
KTM dual sport bikes are fantastic bikes, but are expensive though! you wont be disappointed with a KTM.

joe1971

Reaction score
Visit site
Yamaha wr250r. It's purpose built for that, and there's been a few of the really hardcore enduro riders (the guys that'll ride the continental divide from Mex to Can) that have been converted to it, with nothin but praise, saying it's that good.

Or you can get one of the bikes these guys used, also it's one of these guys that has since converted to the wr250

Continental Divide

edit: Here found it for ya
http://www.bigdogadventures.com/

Last edited: