things to do around nashville

buccs40oz

Reaction score
Visit site
i am heading to FL next week (car :( ) anybody around nashville recommend anything to stop and check out. we will be going through that area. Or any other places along the way worth a side trip? i have a 4 year old with me so nothing he couldn't do.

Mississippi

Reaction score
Visit site
Just a thought. There is a Tennessee Aquarium in Chattanooga? We took the kids to a Ripley's Aquarium in Gatlinburg, and if it is anything like that, you will enjoy it. The kids loved it. Here are a few pics of our trip. I do not know if they are similar, but I added the link so that you can check it out if you would like.

The Tennessee Aquarium, Explore life above and below the waters surface

cws6fan

Parrothead
Reaction score
Visit site
we were gonna give this a try
Lookout Mountain Triple Play
( Incline, Rock City & Ruby Falls)

Lookout mountain isn't too bad if you haven't ever seen it. I don't think I would go a second time. Ruby Falls is real close to just being a waste of time.

I wouldn't bother with lookout mountain, I would spend the day at the Aquarium. It is one of the best in the country.

That's in Chattanooga, In Nashville you could visit Music Row, The Opry, 2nd street and printers alley, or you can see a full scale replica of the parthenon Nashville.gov - Parks and Recreation, Parthenon. + so much more.