The UN is investigating US elections?

trailblazer87

Curve Hound
Reaction score
Visit site
U.N. racism investigator to visit U.S. from Monday | Reuters

Well, we know who the UN wants to see get elected. Some UN idiot from Senegal is going to tell investigate how we run our elections and then try to pass judgement. SCREW HIM!! Racism is a horible blight I agree, but it is more rampant in other parts of the world than here. My question is, What is the UN going to do if they find anything? Will they try to sanction their largest contributor? Will we have blue helmets on the street corners? This is the organization that is trying to disarm this country's residents, and has treaties saying as such with us now. Thankfully they are not ratified and would be found unconstitutional. There are despots, tyrants, and warlords on the human rights council, just itching to have a go at the US. The only country hated more by the UN is Isreal. Take that for what you will, but I am staying out of that land mine for now. I have friends who are Isreali and a friend who is Palestinian, I don't introduce them out of good taste.

Back to the matter at hand, the UN is going to have people "monitoring" our elections in some of our largest cities. I'd prefer to just boot them out of the airplane over Geneva.

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
This is going to be a fun thread! :D

First off, I'm an AF Reservist and rabid supporter of the US Constitution.
And I WELCOME UN oversight of our elections! There was just too much sleaze going on the last two, and Hillary's refusal to drop out of the Demo race has me worried, very worried.
We seem to be more than happy to stick our (US) nose into everyone else's business, what's wrong with a little bit of turnabout? ;)