The section "Underground Politics"

Dan

Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry, if I am late with my questions, but...
Where is "Underground politics" section?

Why "Underground politics" was closed? It was one of the most interesting theme here.

There was never an Underground Politics section.

*muffles Dan*

*drags Dan out the back door*

Alright people, keep it moving. Nothing to see here. Move it along.

You remember the old saying about discussing religion & politics?
That's what happened! I believe it proved to be too controversial. :ban:

Good advice, but, you know, there is "the dark side" of fz6-forum dot com. I don't have permission to see your link. No matter, all is clear for me. :D

Ah, I didn't realize this was a VIP (Elite, Premium) Thread, sorry. If you want to see, contribute some $$$ and buy elite or premium upgrade to the site, im sure the forum would love it.;)

IMHO, Im sure our Moderators don't like this thread, it might bloom to be something controversial.

Last edited:
There is nothing controversial. The section was closed by our admin because it was creating too many issues... that's all.

It's because we forgot to pay the light bill.

I don't miss it, and in fact I'd forgotten all about it.

I'm sorry, but, could you please explain to me, what it means.

It is a joke, just a silly way of saying that the section was shut down (because we didn't pay our invoice).
If our electricity goes out (because of a storm or something), we make a joke, saying "someone forgot to pay the bill!" :BLAA:

I'm sorry, but, could you please explain to me, what it means.
I don't think Hellgate made a direct hit with the "forgot to pay the lightbill" remark. But, the remark is meant to be taken humorously, kind of a light-hearted way of blaming everying on not paying the electric bill (Hellgate can explain better...)

Back