The Riding Game!

necrotimus

Stop looking at my title!
Reaction score
Visit site
Argh! I won't have time in the next 48 hours to go visit the HUGE jesus statue near me. So its only a little random just sitting near the side of the road but its like 30 feet tall!! I always mean to stop and take pics but it always sneaks up on me.

Next Challenge:
YOUR BIKE NEXT TO A STATUE/YARD ART

ELIZABETH

Goofball Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Visit site
BUMP!!
Anybody have some tacky yard art around??? Take a pic and post it!! Only one more day left!!
YOUR BIKE NEXT TO A STATUE/YARD ART

BigJoeG

Reaction score
Visit site
I rode an hour out of my way after work last night looking for this cool dinosaur looking thing welded together out of old tractor parts. I remembered seeing it last summer. Couldn't find it, but I found this lame figure in the bushes across from a neighbor's house.
View attachment 21309

Next challenge: Your bike in a cemetary. Bonus points if the tombstone can be read and the person was over 90 years old.

Please be respectful

Client915

Reaction score
Visit site
Ok, so the person on this tombstone was 85 when he died BUT was born 192 yeas ago!!!!!

IMG_0311.jpg

Next challenge: Picture of your bike with a beautiful stanger posing on it. Honor system for this one, but bonus points if you can get the beautiful stranger to join the forum and confirm :)

ELIZABETH

Goofball Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Visit site
WOW!! Good job, Client! That was probably the fastest response yet!!! Bonus points for you!! (OK, we don't really have points, but here's a kiss for ya!!) :blowkiss:

Next challenge: Picture of your bike with a beautiful stranger posing on it. Honor system for this one, but bonus points if you can get the beautiful stranger to join the forum and confirm :)

bigdog9191999

High-tech Redneck
Reaction score
Visit site
if it were warmer this one would be simpler.. as i have lake michigan about 15 min away.. but it is only about 65 today.. so see what i can do.. (first one i will be able to try and get... stupid work)

Next challenge: Picture of your bike with a beautiful stranger posing on it. Honor system for this one, but bonus points if you can get the beautiful stranger to join the forum and confirm :)

maverick1970

Reaction score
Visit site
This ought to be interesting.

Last edited:

stryken

Vertically Challenged
Reaction score
Visit site
HEY WAIT!! I thought the rule said this needed to be something we could all participate in.

I just asked my wife if I could go out and get this picture and see said :disapprove:

... this really is a good one, come on single guys, go out and work it! :thumbup:

rsw81

Keep it Kosher
Reaction score
Visit site
Haha, this one is hilarious. I'm pretty sure I can muster up a few hotties here in SoCal for this. Hope no one beats me to it. Either way I may post this up for $hit and giggles.

Client915

Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry, I was out of town, couldn't post a new challenge - but its totaly lame that nobody could muster up some *$%#@* to aske a cutie to stand next to their bike for a picture. :-( If someone had, it probably would have gotten them some good street credit on the forum.