the new scorpions

viper94bite

Reaction score
Visit site
well I have heard on here that the previous scorpion exhausts will work with the givi top rack.
well just to inform anyone who may be interested. I have the scorpions. the new cone ends. and though they look really nice. They will not fit with the givi top rack. At least not without a little customization of some sort to the brackets for the rack. I plan to figure something out when I have time, but for now the rack will not work with the new type of scorpions.

[email protected]

Reaction score
Visit site
hi i fitted the new scorpions with a givi rack,all i had to do was put a spacer between the rack and where it bolts on to the number plate bracket,and put some longer bolts in there as well no big problem

Last edited:

viper94bite

Reaction score
Visit site
hi i fitted the new scorpions with a givi rack,all i had to do was put a spacer between the rack and where it bolts on to the number plate bracket,and put some longer bolts in there as well no big problem

hmmm. I would certainly be interested in seeing some more pics. I tried to mount mine and the bottom leg of the brackets that go into the frame seem to stick into where the exhaust cans are.

viper94bite

Reaction score
Visit site
well mine didn't go on quite so easily. It took some persuasion and I had too grind a bit off the bottom of the brackets that go around the exhaust so as to keep them from digging into the exhaust. The one side may still rub though

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
indysuperbikes.com I requested the cone ends if they had them. 422 i think after shipping was what I paid.
Hi Mate,

I can't find the cone ends on their site. Do you think that they will ship to the UK?
Its proper daft I can get something from the USA that is made in the UK then been shipped half way across the world and back again for a better price than I can get it in the UK WTF is that all about?