The defination of awesome with pictures!!!!!!

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
That's nothing. The guy I bought my Remus Exhaust for my FZ has 29 motorcycles. Not all are registered. He has a house just to store all of them. They were everywhere, in the kitchen, bedrooms, living room, dining room, patio, and of course the garage. LOL...

There is an instructor I teach with from time to time and he has 14 bikes. He must spend a fortune on insurance and registration each year.

psnbye

I used to be Jethro
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
When I was growing up I had at one time about (I truly cant rember) 12 or 13 bikes. The only ones that ran and were complete was the Kawasaki 175 and the Honda trail 90, the other ones were "Project Bikes" . I would find the rear end of a Yamaha or a old broken down Honda that had no front tire and try to somehow put them together. My dad HATED my hobby. I really think he would take some parts and peices to the dump with him when he took the garbage.

Oh yeah, great collection of bikes, I'm jealous that they all run!!

Wavex

Lazy Mod :D
Reaction score
Visit site
Actually wavex I own 4 of them and no my parents did not pay for any of them I have earned all of them and there mine... But yes early on my parents put in about $1000 and all those bikes came starting from that thousand and im thankful that i have gotten that chance from m parents

Awesome! :rockon:

fzme

Reaction score
Visit site
I think you all are jealous thats why you dont like the thread

Jealous of your material possessions? Sure. Jealous of your worldly and humble perspective? Umm, no. Some people may not like the thread because they are working stiffs who may struggle from time to time, and happen to have a outlet through motorcycles. I don't care how much you think you worked for those bikes, you're privledged. You are 17 years old and you have more bikes than anyone I know. You want to get a pat on the back from a bunch of strangers on the internet? Then donate one of those bikes to your local MSF course, or sell one and donate the cash. I'm not particularly religious, but your cup is overflowing and flooding the place. Bragging about it makes you look like, well a spoiled kid.

Last edited:

tannerplante

Reaction score
Visit site
Jealous of your material possessions? Sure. Jealous of your worldly and humble perspective? Umm, no. Some people may not like the thread because they are working stiffs who may struggle from time to time, and happen to have a outlet through motorcycles. I don't care how much you think you worked for those bikes, you're privledged. You are 17 years old and you have more bikes than anyone I know. You want to get a pat on the back from a bunch of strangers on the internet? Then donate one of those bikes to your local MSF course, or sell one and donate the cash. I'm not particularly religious, but your cup is overflowing and flooding the place. Bragging about it makes you look like, well a spoiled kid.

For the information Im NOT trying to bragg at all nor am i looking for a pat on the back! I posted this thread because i figured MOST of the people would like it ... If you look around the forum you will find many threads where people share a photo of there bike which is no problem at all... I actually like looking at them. Well I posted this for entertainment and NOT bragging rights

LERecords

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
yea but you loose it when you call use jealous.. but you might have been just joking by that and we all took it the wrong way.. :thumbup:

fzme

Reaction score
Visit site
It's not a bad thing to live vicariously through other people's realities, or to take pride in your own reality. That's half the point of this board.;)

What we all have in common is a love of motorcycles. But it's an expensive hobby with multiple dues to pay. There are classes to take, tests to pass, expensive parts/maintenance, and gear to buy, riding techniques to work on, etc. For most people, it's an ongoing process of work and sacrifice. It's just not something to take for granted (not that you do.)

Maybe you weren't trying to brag. Maybe you just wanted to share your good moto vibes, but do you see how it could be a little off-putting for someone who has only been legally licensed for a year to come right out of the gate with "Look at my seven (or four) motorcycles"?

FZ1inNH said it best before a glitch erased his post: Tact will come with experience.

AdamDJ

Reaction score
Visit site

+1... Im pretty sure that people here in their 20s and 30s with $10k bikes and successful careers arent jealous of a 17 yr old with pics of his families bikes.. It reminds me of the kids on Cardomain.com posting pics of themselves next to their dads Phantom and claiming baller and dissing "haters" :) ..

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Jay- Tshirt Inventor Guy.
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
postchart.jpg

stryken

Vertically Challenged
Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah.. and now that the pictures are gone (because of the server crash I presume) this thread is now utterly useless. Sucks, I just found this thread and never had a chance to see the pictures and hate the guy myself. :D

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
What is wrong with some of you? I think at 17, he is more mature than some of you in this thread. What difference does it make how or where he got the bikes, how many he owns or who's money it was?

tannerplate, at 17, I had a car, a three-wheeler and two bikes, one dirt and one on-off road. I EARNED the money for all of them and no one gave me any money to buy even a portion of those. I was proud to show them off. I'm sure that your parents pitched money because you're likely a kid that does them proud. Have your Dad join the forum and tell us, in his own words, why you have what you do today and shut up the nay-sayers here.

I'm happy for you, that you had the experience of riding all those young years. My first three motorized vehicles were bought by my parents and I'm grateful for the opportunity they gave me and the trust they put in me to be responsible enough to ride them.

I guess to some, I'm now a spoiled rotten, bragging, spoon-fed brat too now, eh? Think what you want people...

To the positives in this thread, Merry Christmas! :rockon: :cheer: :D

To the negatives, may you get the solitary lump of coal you deserve with a heap of humble pie. :Flip: :spank: :Flip: :spank: :Flip: :spank: :Flip:

stryken

Vertically Challenged
Reaction score
Visit site
What is wrong with some of you? I think at 17, he is more mature than some of you in this thread. What difference does it make how or where he got the bikes, how many he owns or who's money it was?

tannerplate, at 17, I had a car, a three-wheeler and two bikes, one dirt and one on-off road. I EARNED the money for all of them and no one gave me any money to buy even a portion of those. I was proud to show them off. I'm sure that your parents pitched money because you're likely a kid that does them proud. Have your Dad join the forum and tell us, in his own words, why you have what you do today and shut up the nay-sayers here.

I'm happy for you, that you had the experience of riding all those young years. My first three motorized vehicles were bought by my parents and I'm grateful for the opportunity they gave me and the trust they put in me to be responsible enough to ride them.

I guess to some, I'm now a spoiled rotten, bragging, spoon-fed brat too now, eh? Think what you want people...

To the negatives, may you get the solitary lump of coal you deserve with a heap of humble pie. :Flip: :spank: :Flip: :spank: :Flip: :spank: :Flip:

So True... even now at 37 I get a brand new bike and I get to hear "Must be nice!" with a sarcastic tone. My normal response is "yeah.. it is!" Like I am supposed to feel guilty for having something nice. It really does not matter if it is earned or given to you the kind of people that complain will complain no matter how you get it! It is the same kind of people that want to be the victim in every circumstance. Like YamahaMAXdRPMs graph demonstrates the thread stated as a 10 and got kicked around till it was a 0. I think there is a lot of misunderstandings going on in this thread.?

tannerplante

Reaction score
Visit site

Thank you im glad someone has something good to say

jerdman89

wait... what goes here?
Reaction score
Visit site
I can see both sides of this argument but I on the positive side. Yes I'm jealous but thats just because I've got my own expensive wishlist I'm busting my ass for little pay to check off and the fz is all I have to show for it. I'm glad you posted the pictures I like to see what other people have. Good for you for haveing all these great rides at such a young age and being able to say daddy didn't pay for them. Hopefully I can find a higher paying job in this terrible economy and be one of the next people to post pictures like this. I'm only 20 so I got time.