Temperature Display

weequay

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi, Does anyone know how to change the temperature display between Fahrenheit and Celsius? Mine's stuck at Fahrenheit but I'm more used to Celsius. Thanks for the advice :)

616ah

Reaction score
Visit site
Hmmmm... My cluster reads all in metric. I sure would prefer F for temp and km/h. I just assumed that the cluster was typical of most automotive devices and programed for all metric or all imperial, no "mixing".

I assume since you are in Toronto your speedo is in km/h?

Anybody have an idea of how to do this?

huxy

Reaction score
Visit site
You can try switching to the odometer (press select button till you get there) and then press it for 2 seconds. That changes the mph to kph so may do the temperature too. Just don't blame me if you get caught for speeding.

weequay

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks guys for the reply.

I can press 'select' for 2 secs to switch between kmph and mph but the temperature still in °F.

Pressing 'reset' just cycle between ambient and coolant temp reading. I tried pressing 'reset' for 2,3,4,... secs as well. No change.

Pressing 'reset' and 'select' together for 2-3 secs, will get me to clock set mode.

Press and hold 'reset' and 'select' for 8 secs while turning the key to 'on' will get me to diagnostic mode.

Any other combination?

BTW, I have an 2007 FZ6 that I just bought used with 4000km from a dealer. Did I just bought a US bike?

Thanks.