Tachyon Motorsports

rdoucet

Ghost Rider
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Just purchased a tire balancer from tachyon Motorsports and have yet to receive it, however, if the balancer is anything like customer support, I know I will love it.

Rick from Tachyon Motorsports is quick to respond to e-mails and has kept me informed of the process from order to shipping. I should be receiving the static balancer tomorrow or Thursday and will let everybody know how it is.

I will definetely do business with them again; website is www.tachyonmotorsports.com

:thumbup:

Tachyon

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for the compliment on the customer support. Hope you love the kit!

Don't forget that aside from our terrific balancing systems, we are a distributor for all of these guys too! Some of these offerings are on our site, but I can get any of their products upon request!

Beautifully Crafted Corbin Custom Seats - Corbin Motorcycle Seats & Accessories | Cool Motorcycle Stuff since 1968 | 800-538-7035
Made in USA! Load Ramps - Swingarm Stands - Cycle Covers - Tie Downs & More! Rage Powersport Products
The Best Suzuki Race Parts on the Market! - APE
High Quality Shop Tools - Parts & More! Motorcyle Lifts, Performance & Wheel Equipment, & Hand Tools

Thanks!:thumbup: