SWAP: leo vince CAT delete pipe

mylo

mylo
Reaction score
Visit site
looking to swap the CAT delete pipe from a leo vince exhaust , i have the tapered version see photos + pdf, but it doesnt fit on my bike (found this out after 3 hours of stripping off the stock stuff) anyone with the opposite problem (have the longer pipe and need the tapered) fancy a swap ?

after i put the stock cat pipe back on the bike the slip on doesnt even fit - totally different diameters so this exhaust is useless without the whole system

TheRabbi

Reaction score
Visit site
It's just a delete, you might be best served (both time and money from shipping) to just go to a nearby muffler shop and have them fab you one. I'd go with stainless steel, a bit pricier but it will never rust.

degake

Stop flashing!! G$*%£#
Reaction score
Visit site
It's just a delete, you might be best served (both time and money from shipping) to just go to a nearby muffler shop and have them fab you one. I'd go with stainless steel, a bit pricier but it will never rust.

Or you can just gut your stock CATpipe :thumbup:

Grtz,

Degake

Sent from my New iPad using Tapatalk HD

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site

OR
.. .. .. exhaust shops have pipe stretchers to expand section of pipe to allow a slip fit. They could make a short collar and tack weld it into the delete. It would both extend and adapt the pipe to fit. SS would be a plus but is not required.

mylo

mylo
Reaction score
Visit site
im a steel fabricator/welder by trade i could modify the pipe easily myself but like i said i want to swap the one i have to someone that needs it and vice versa would be alot harder to fabricate the tapered version so would be a shame to waste it , im in no hurry to swap but if no ones interested i may just have to modifying it :thumbup:

mylo

mylo
Reaction score
Visit site
its done - i kept the off-cut from the taper if anyone wants it in the future if they need to cut + modify an S2 back to an S1 send me a message ill try hang onto it until the mrs bins it!:BLAA: