super sick ride yesterday!!!!!

fazed_ya

Reaction score
Visit site
hey guys I went on probally one of the most intense rides i ever went on and was able to record most of the 371 mile trip however it would take weeks to upload the footage so i have picked a small clip and am currently uploading it to youtube now so stay tuned for the footage!!! and as always rev baby rev!!!:rockon:

fazed_ya

Reaction score
Visit site
the roads we took insane switchback deep sweeps uhhhhhggg it was just awesome

fazed_ya

Reaction score
Visit site
hey guys thanks for the replys and yes it was im currently experiencing difficulties uploading any of the videos to youtube so bare with me as far as a report goes it was 42 f outside when i left high temp for the day was 49 i mostly was in 37 to 45 degree temps it was sunny with calm to light winds. it had snowed 2 days before i went up there so some of the sides of the roads where still snow covered. gravel goblins almost got me twice,only spotted 2 piggies a county brownie on 74,and a statey pooper on 181 pass that the roads were remarkble very well taken care of and super light to no traffic by far highway 80 was my fav. aka devils backbone just amazing and am not sure why it doesnt get as much action as the gap its def a hidden gem

fazed_ya

Reaction score
Visit site
yeah i have drove that road several times in my wrx but was kinda dissapointed in the condition of that road but like i said it had snowed two days ealier so there was gravel from water run-off

Last edited:

fazed_ya

Reaction score
Visit site
finally sorry it took so long

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plQpTnMZ3OQ&feature=youtube_gdata]Fz6 Devil's Backbone - YouTube[/ame]

fazed_ya

Reaction score
Visit site
now that i have this all figured out I'll upload some more clips from the ride tomorrow

HPTuner

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for the headsup on 80. I just found it on my Delorme Atlas. I'm definitely gonna work it in on my next trip up there.:thumbup:

fazed_ya

Reaction score
Visit site
Nah roads like that are only fun if ya keep the rubber side down

Last edited:

REO Scorpio

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Great road and vid.

I always get so jealous watching things like that as we have nothing comparable close by around me.

Again, Stupid city planners and their "efficient" straight roads.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

fazed_ya

Reaction score
Visit site
Tax time = gopro. Vids where shot with Sony handycam and Velcro and one ziptie. Ill get the other vids up tonight. Thanks for the input guys