sunny day test of the helmet cam

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
1.5" bit. and yes i woild love to take it to the track!

and you all have probably seen me take my ride test and are thinking that i am new or somthing. i have been riding from the age of 16 and i am 30 now. i had to retake the test do to the fack that i let it expire. thanx to you all for thimking of my safty, sometimes you need a slap on the rist.

check out this web site.Live to Ride - Ride to DIE

Not doubting your riding skills, you can be the most experienced and most skillful rider but even the best will go down if certain situation presents itself. All it would have taken is one cager to pull out in front of you or a deer, tractor or just about anything. And with the roads being wet, at that speed, your brakes are pretty much useless if you had to use them. So it's not about how good you are, but how lucky you are. But I know you already know this. Like you said, we get that bug once in a while and let it rip. I'm with ya man. But isn't there a better stretch of highway, even I-5 would have been better.

seth0941

THE REAPER
Reaction score
Visit site
Just thought I would let you all know that I am still alive. I never did put that bike down. I did however sell it and start riding a Harley. I could not stand that POS so I sold it and now I am riding dual sport. I also have a Sport Touring bike I ride for the long hauls. I have a youtube page where I post riding videos.

NWAdventureRider's Channel - YouTube

Anyway.... ride safe out there.