Submit your entry for February Bike of the Month here!(At the link that is posted at the top of this

lytehouse

The Toy Lady
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Stupid question here.......shouldn't this thread be posted under "bike of the month"? I had to do some searching to find it again......And since it's now March 1st, when does voting end?

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Jay- Tshirt Inventor Guy.
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Stupid question here.......shouldn't this thread be posted under "bike of the month"? I had to do some searching to find it again......And since it's now March 1st, when does voting end?
yeah, i couldnt find it till it popped up in the recent threads... is this a new thing? why not the BOTM thread?

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
yeah, i couldnt find it till it popped up in the recent threads... is this a new thing? why not the BOTM thread?

I posted this thread in the general discussion area, cause no-one was going to the BOM section...there was like 6 ernhtry's in January..

What i did seemed to work....there are over 20 entry's this month...sorry if it caused anyone stress, but it worked!

:thumbup:

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Jay- Tshirt Inventor Guy.
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I posted this thread in the general discussion area, cause no-one was going to the BOM section...there was like 6 ernhtry's in January..

What i did seemed to work....there are over 20 entry's this month...sorry if it caused anyone stress, but it worked!

:thumbup:
if it works--it works!! hehe