Streetfighter V3.0

pchbreeze

Custom Abuser
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks Wright but the insurance company decided to buy my fazer...and i decided to sell it once they doubled the price.

I'm shopping right now but if i dont find a killer deal on a liter super-sport i might buy another fazer new :)

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice for the price David! Curious though about what the oil change looks like when it is mounted. Can you please get some close-ups of the drain and filter location when it is on?

New house, eh? A spare room for each of us to come visiting? :D You'll need to start a weekly sign-up sheet!

Wavex

Lazy Mod :D
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice for the price David! Curious though about what the oil change looks like when it is mounted. Can you please get some close-ups of the drain and filter location when it is on?

New house, eh? A spare room for each of us to come visiting? :D You'll need to start a weekly sign-up sheet!

I`ll take some close up pics Eric... I think you`ll have to remove the bellypan for oil changes... don`t you have to do that for the OEM bellypan too?

lol @ the house comment... the prices around here are so insane :eek: I am already struggling to get enough rooms for my family :)

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I`ll take some close up pics Eric... I think you`ll have to remove the bellypan for oil changes... don`t you have to do that for the OEM bellypan too?

lol @ the house comment... the prices around here are so insane :eek: I am already struggling to get enough rooms for my family :)

Nope... Oil change with the Yammie cowl on is no sweat! :D

Well, any piece of floor will do. :thumbup:

Or, you can rent a room by the week and we can all sign up... augment the mortgage! :cheer:

Wavex

Reaction score
Visit site
Nope... Oil change with the Yammie cowl on is no sweat! :D

Well, any piece of floor will do. :thumbup:

Or, you can rent a room by the week and we can all sign up... augment the mortgage! :cheer:

ahh nice... I had to remove the powerbronze and Puig bellypans for oil changes... took about 5minutes, so no big deal, but that's nice that you don`t have to bother with the OEM... good stuff!

No way I`d have you pay for anything! We`ll make room, no worries :D :rockon:
So when are you visiting Socal? will you be on the bike?

maxfx

Reaction score
Visit site
I am very impressed with the work u are doing on the fizzer. I got a question tho i ordered that plastic pipe cover from the ebay link you provided and i am curious if i want extra base or mount-system to actually install that seeing it needs a dremel to cut out the holes i suspect they dont even provide the screws right? Can u make a rough list with what else u needed to mount the DR-403 on the fz6? Thanks in advance and keep up the good work!

Wavex

Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry if posted before but - where did you get this 4 pipes exhaust system from!!! Looks mint!!!

Laser is a company in the UK I think, so you may want to google them since you`re in Poland... I got mine from fosterrad.com here in the US for $688.00 shipped with the cat eliminator pipe... price went up recently though in the US due to the exchange rate... if you call fosterrad and tell them you heard about them from the "online forum" they`ll give you a discount.

Wavex

Reaction score
Visit site
I am very impressed with the work u are doing on the fizzer. I got a question tho i ordered that plastic pipe cover from the ebay link you provided and i am curious if i want extra base or mount-system to actually install that seeing it needs a dremel to cut out the holes i suspect they dont even provide the screws right? Can u make a rough list with what else u needed to mount the DR-403 on the fz6? Thanks in advance and keep up the good work!

I never got to mount that bellypan to the old fizzer, and sold it to someone from the forum a few weeks ago... not sure who it was anymore lol

Anyway, here is the info I have: Operation Phoenix - V3.0 - Page 7 - Sportbikes.net

Basically, a few screws/nuts, rubber grommets, and small steel brackets and you should be good to go... pictures in the link above.

Good luck :rockon:

WeWonItThreeTimes

Reaction score
Visit site
Laser is a company in the UK I think, so you may want to google them since you`re in Poland... I got mine from fosterrad.com here in the US for $688.00 shipped with the cat eliminator pipe... price went up recently though in the US due to the exchange rate... if you call fosterrad and tell them you heard about them from the \"online forum\" they`ll give you a discount.

Thanx Wavex. Btw, nice job on that v3.0, if only i had more time, skills and money ;) But those Lasers are a must

maxfx

Reaction score
Visit site
I never got to mount that bellypan to the old fizzer, and sold it to someone from the forum a few weeks ago... not sure who it was anymore lol

Anyway, here is the info I have: Operation Phoenix - V3.0 - Page 7 - Sportbikes.net

Basically, a few screws/nuts, rubber grommets, and small steel brackets and you should be good to go... pictures in the link above.

Thanks alot my friend for the information. After seeing the amount of 'custom' work needed to actually implement that i am afraid that i will have insane vibrations on the motor. Do you have any other bellypan to suggest with somewhat more 'yamaha-ish' quality and ease-of-installation? ( without the insane cost tho hehe:D ).

Last edited:

Wavex

Reaction score
Visit site
Best one out there in my opinion: Z1000 03-06 Puig Belly Pan Black

It is in UK pounds though... not cheap, but pretty reasonable... and quality is awesome for the Puig.

On a side note: the custom work you talk about above is really really easy, and no vibs if you follow the pics and use small/cheap grommets... it`s really a matter of a bunch of screws and small steel brackets to bend around... it's not that much work, and it`s fun to make it happen yourself! :rockon:

maxfx

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for the info , well since u say it aint 2 much trouble ( i am getting it tommorow anyways ) i will give it a try. And i got another Q for you mate. I am not sure how they call them but i saw a fz6-n last night in Athens near my house and he had on the sides of the radiator instead of those ugly silverish thingies a huge wing-shaped thing that went up almost to the tank. Kinda like b-king's radiator sides without the intergrated flashers. I am not sure how you call those in English but do u have in mind a company that makes those cooler side-fairings for fz6? Thanks in advance.

Maddeth

Reaction score
Visit site
Been reading and looking through this... damn i want to mod mine now :eek:

Here is my '08

2808389344_4f1f5bce41_b.jpg

timmay

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi wavex.

New to the FZ6 seen but well impresed with the look of your bike.

I noted you are getting a new headlight fairing but wondered where you got the one on your current pis from. looks awesome:rockon:

Wavex

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi wavex.

New to the FZ6 seen but well impresed with the look of your bike.

I noted you are getting a new headlight fairing but wondered where you got the one on your current pis from. looks awesome:rockon:

I don't own an FZ6 anymore, but I am guessing you're referring to this headlight:

2641014640_eaa834f385_o.jpg

I bought this headlight directly from the shop in Germany that makes them, but this site imports them in the US: https://www.europeanstreetfighter.com/index.php?page=product&ID=187

:rockon: