Streetfighter after wreck

RoadGator

Reaction score
Visit site
So I was just browsing ebay and saw the headlight kit in the attached. What do you think about this? Now take into mind I will NOT be using the rubber straps and will be fabing a bracket myself to attach it.

The wiring does not look like it would be a problem and I would make the sides the Blinkers

Attachments

• HL_TMS_K6LED_01__59283.1434738614.1280.1280.jpg
    HL_TMS_K6LED_01__59283.1434738614.1280.1280.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 52
  • headlight install.jpg
    headlight install.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 58

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
The first thing I would be concerned about is the ability to have lo and hi beam functionality if the headlamp assembly does in fact have the lumin output to be used as a headlight. Then all the other lights sound good as you might use them. :)

MattR302

Awesomeness, Inc.
Reaction score
Visit site
Most of those ebay cheap street fighter headlights are crap for both being able to see at night; and having bright enough lights and signals to be seen by oncoming traffic. Try searching online to find reviews of any of those before you buy.

You're better off trying to find something OEM from any bike and adapting that to your bike, if you actually care about visibility.

lurch676

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm possibly fightering mine after I wrecked (03 plate [04 model] FZ6S), and I'm looking at using a paintball masked mounted over a pair of projector lights. The ones I'm looking at are e-marked for UK use so have dip and high beam function with a clear beam pattern. They'll sit right behind the mesh of a £20 paintball mask lol

RoadGator

Reaction score
Visit site
Yea I have left it as is right now. I am still looking at the Ebay thing just to tidy it up. I am not riding at night right now but have a really bright light I can mount when i need to. I was looking at one that had projectors and I am waiting to see what kind of bulbs they take so i can replace them. I just need to find out what to do with the wires. They are looking UGLY!

lurch676

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm thinking of leaving it for now with the stock headlights on the stay, and see if the chinese make a copy of the new MT10 front end, I really like that.