stone drive way?

benny66

Reaction score
Visit site
I have a stone drive way will I be able to get up it without dropping my bike (fz6)? The drive way it uphill and about 200 feet long. My dad has been talking a long time about putting crusher run would that be ok to drive up? Thanks in advance.

(gravel)

Last edited:
S

sportrider

are you talking about "stone" as in gravel, or "stone" as in paving stones?

you can make it through gravel if your careful my front yard is "landscape rock" (DG gravel) I've cut through it so I can back my bike into the garage. it's not really a big deal. just go slow and avoid using your front brake.

P.S. I just noticed your signature, if you can ride a dirtbike you have :noworries:

H

HavBlue

are you talking about "stone" as in gravel, or "stone" as in paving stones?

you can make it through gravel if your careful my front yard is "landscape rock" (DG gravel) I've cut through it so I can back my bike into the garage. it's not really a big deal. just go slow and avoid using your front brake.

P.S. I just noticed your signature, if you can ride a dirtbike you have :noworries:

Yep, my driveway is roughly 600' of pea gravel with two rolling dips about 100 foot long and hills on both the beginning and end. The bike does fine but don't even consider the front brake.