stock black exhauset tips?

gowolfpack

Reaction score
Visit site
I just bought a 2007 FZ6 with 2500 miles after looking for 6 months, and am very happy with it. Every picture I have seen of a 2007-2009 FZ6 shows the bike with chrome exhaust tips, but mine are matte black, and look very stock. Were any 2007 FZ6's built with black tips, or are mine replacements? Just really curious, and thanks for any input.

mikw73

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Post a pic. I've wondered what powder-coating or chroming or maybe black heat-wrapping them might look like.

McLovin

plain evil
Reaction score
Visit site
A lot of people did that to match the black grab rails on the pre 07 models. It still looks good with later models since the engine n frame is black. You can do the forks n rad covers to black out the bottom half completely.

MarkG813

Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry its hard to tell in the pic but i just painted my exhaust covers. I had extra high heat paint from when i did my rad covers so i have a glossy look to mine.

GOPR0760-1.jpg

gowolfpack

Reaction score
Visit site
Here is a pic of my new bike. Does anyone recognize them? I actually like the stock chrome ones better, but I got a pretty good deal on the bike, couldn't pass it up.