Stock 2007 Windscreen

dean2287

Easy Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
I have a stock 2007 clear windscreen if anyone needs it. $25 USD, $8 to ship to USA, less for Canada, local P/U fine. Note this will only fit 2007 or newer.

dean2287

Easy Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
hey dean i sent you a pm and left you a message two weeks ago when i posted that i wanted a stock winshield thats sucks man i thought i had already purchased it from you :spank:

I tried to reply to your PM but I couldn't...either your inbox was full or your PM account was disabled. I also left another note on your post (http://www.600riders.com/forum/fz6-general-discussion/16952-windshield.html).

That being said, it's still yours if you want it as you were the first person to offer me money for it. PM me again with your e-mail address and we'll set it up.

Last edited:

dean2287

Easy Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
sfcali86 - this is the actual message I got when trying to PM you...

"sfcali86 has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove sfcali86 from the recipient list and send the message again."

Like I said above, though, it's still yours if you want it.