dynamo-acl

Reaction score
Visit site
My garage became even more cluttered today

can u tell which it is

DSCF0089_2-1.jpg

if not heres a big clue

DSCF0069.jpg

my 16 year old daughter took delivery of her 50cc sr50r aprilia today and its a wee cracker

thats all she's allowed to ride till she is 17

she sits what they call the CBT here in the uk tommorrow [sunday]

Although both being bikers her im still very nervous about letting her on the road and she will have to pass the online theory test and DADS test before she gets out on her own

P.S. she does have all the protective clothing etc she was just trying the scooter for size at the dealers:cheer:

My garage became even more cluttered today

can u tell which it is

DSCF0089_2-1.jpg

if not heres a big clue

DSCF0069.jpg

my 16 year old daughter took delivery of her 50cc sr50r aprilia today and its a wee cracker

thats all she's allowed to ride till she is 17

she sits what they call the CBT here in the uk tommorrow [sunday]

Although both being bikers her im still very nervous about letting her on the road and she will have to pass the online theory test and DADS test before she gets out on her own

P.S. she does have all the protective clothing etc she was just trying the scooter for size at the dealers:cheer:
Keep it in the family, I have a few years to go before I am faced with that worry. Good luck to your daughter and to you. Heres to one more grey hair lol.

Nelly

Congrats to her! The sr50r is a sweet scooter! My boss has one that he modded a lot and it now does a couple ticks over 70 MPH! It will wheelie from a standstill. :thumbup: He shocked the hell out of a HD at a light once... left the poor guy with his jaw on the ground. :D

Haha that scoot looks sick. Its a great way to be introduced to the world of 2 wheelers! I started on a 50cc scoot :D

Yep, scoots are cool for newbies...i started on a Suzuki 70cc step-through.

Hope your Daughter enjoys lots of happy, cheap & safe riding.

Hope it's not too stressful for you, i know i wonder how i will feel when one of my kids first gets on the streets with a bike, and it's odds on that it will happen, as my eldest is a bike nut already!

Congrats to her! The sr50r is a sweet scooter! My boss has one that he modded a lot and it now does a couple ticks over 70 MPH! It will wheelie from a standstill. :thumbup: He shocked the hell out of a HD at a light once... left the poor guy with his jaw on the ground. :D

Thanks for the laugh!

Thats great.

-bryan

Yes learners over here have to display a red "L" till they pass there test, but she cant do that till she is 17, crazy I know

The blue rims etc come from the styling which is taken from the rsv1000 factory, when u get close lots of detail from the rsv sticks out at u

no need to tell u what bikes she craves over:rockon:

[hint rsv100]:cheer:

cool scooter, congrats on you and her for wanting to ride 2 wheels! just one more year until she can get an FZ6!!!

yippee she passed the compulsory basic training today so she only has to pass my test now and she's free[as she puts it lol]

unfortunately she can only ride a 125 at 17 also so a few years thankfully before she gets anything bigger and she has a car in mind along with a rs125 next year

Congrats!! Thats has to be the coolest looking scooter ive seen so far!! Sounds like you have a lot of restrictions over there for new riders. In nevada you could go buy a hayabusa at 15 and a half and ride it around with only a few restrictions. I think its even less restricted in CA.

Back