Spending two weeks in WA

Blake

Reaction score
Visit site
Is anyone familiar with the Olympia Area? I will be in Olympia for two weeks for work and was wondering if anyone knew of any places in Olympia that rents our Motorcycles? Have never done it before, but I know I will have a lot of free time with this trip so I was hoping I would be able to rent a bike for a weekend to explore on!

Hopefully I can find something to do on my free time, havn't had much luck with googling places of interest in Olympia.

Last edited:

RJ2112

Reaction score
www.etsy.com
Is anyone familiar with the Olympia Area? I will be in Olympia for two weeks for work and was wondering if anyone knew of any places in Olympia that rents our Motorcycles? Have never done it before, but I know I will have a lot of free time with this trip so I was hoping I would be able to rent a bike for a weekend to explore on!

Hopefully I can find something to do on my free time, havn't had much luck with googling places of interest in Olympia.

There's a big HD dealership in Lacey, WA... a suburb on the North side of Oly. I suspect they rent bikes. The HD chain in that area is called Destination HD; maybe you can find their website and check it out.

There are a couple of outfits in Seattle that rent bikes. That's about 90 minutes North from Oly.

RJ2112

Reaction score
www.etsy.com
I lived in that area for a number of years, and drove all over the place as a Navy recruiter. Lots of excellent riding opportunities around there.

There's a lot of really pretty country within a day's riding of Olympia. Depending on how technical you want the mountain roads to be, you can do anything from slab riding to single track logging roads. Ft Lewis/Mc Chord is a large preserve just to the North of Oly, with Mt Rainier off to the East. Going South, you can get into the mountains around Chehalis easily. West, the pacific is about an hour and a half away, with lots of twisty secondary roads peppered through the mountains in the coastal range.