Speedy flip

Lewy

Reaction score
Visit site
Gday all just wondering if any one has done this and if they have how did they set it up??

[ame="http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=-cuXoZhim8M"]YouTube - Beat speed cameras! ZX11 Number Plater Flipper[/ame]

Any way just thought i will ask if u got pics that would be cool

Lewy

so james bond all bikes should come with them standard, my mate wouldnt have got in so much trouble for modifing his to a different number. i think where he went wrong was making it the number that belonged to a harley when he had a yzf 1000 thunder ace, the cops here ran him off the freeway trying to stop him.

yeah, camera's stink, they have toll booths here that never register the EZpass when i am on the bike, so i am always disputing the ezpass tickets, would be easier if i had this and if it didn't register the bike then it is their bad and they have no idea who i am.

I have also seen the "Electric Glass" that is a pod built around the plate and when you flick a switch the glass gets an electric charge and turns white and you can't see through it, then flick the switch again and the glass over the plate is clear again.

The license plate covers designed to trick the traffic light cameras have been made illegal (recent legislation) in CA.

Back