Sorry everyone

jaybird

Reaction score
Visit site
:squid: I just traded in the 07 fizzer...loved it, but hadto! got a great trade in from my long time dealer...Lanes Yamaha in watkins glen NY! pickin up the 09 r6 in january...burnt orange...got 6000 for the fz with all stock and aftermarket accessories.....fell in love with this r6, but the fizzer is still an awesome ride...just needed to cure my wild side I guess!:Sport: surprisingly , my insurance only changed 5 bucks a month

:squid: I just traded in the 07 fizzer...loved it, but hadto! got a great trade in from my long time dealer...Lanes Yamaha in watkins glen NY! pickin up the 09 r6 in january...burnt orange...got 6000 for the fz with all stock and aftermarket accessories.....fell in love with this r6, but the fizzer is still an awesome ride...just needed to cure my wild side I guess!:Sport: surprisingly , my insurance only changed 5 bucks a month

No apology needed as long as you stay on the forum and never change your avatar.

Seriously.. Enjoy the bike. The 09's are pretty sweet! :rockon:

Congrats! (traitor!) ;)

Not a problem! You're always welcome here unless you DON'T post some pics of the new ride when you get it! :steve:

Very cool. They gave you a very good trade. How modded is/was your FZ?

That's OK. At least you're still getting a Yamaha. I just saw one of the burnt orange R6's last weekend and it sure does look good. I'd love to get one of the 09 R1's. The yellow one. I almost start drooling every time I think about it. ONE OF THESE DAYS! :drool:
Enjoy your new ride and post a few pics of it.

I think I will eventually follow a similiar path......
Good luck and have fun! POST PICS OF TEH NEW RIDE!!!!!!:thumbup:

If I can sell my 08 for $6000 I will be riding a Warrior next year.... And yes pics are always great to see!!!

i love riding my fz6 by myself but when my girlfriend is with me it gets very uncomfortable. Every time I stop she slides forward pushing me forward, and I just cant see putting tons of money into a bike to make it comfortable...

Congrats on the new bike, I was just at my local dealer last week looking at the new R6s, the Burnt Orange paint scheme is sick. Make sure to post pics when you get'em.

congrats on the new bike, sorry to see you trade the FZ, but rest assured that it will make someone else very happy!

i am with everyone else and want to see some pics ASAP.

Congrats on your upgrade. The R6 is a great bike. At least you're staying within the Yamaha family (unlike me). Even if you will no longer have an FZ6, keep coming back to the forum. The folks here are great, even if you no longer ride an FZ6.

i love riding my fz6 by myself but when my girlfriend is with me it gets very uncomfortable. Every time I stop she slides forward pushing me forward, and I just cant see putting tons of money into a bike to make it comfortable...

A bit OT, but if you buy your GF a pair of leather riding pants, she'll stick to the seat like a fly to flypaper.
If I was 20 years younger, I'd probably have gone for an R6 as well, so to the OP, enjoy! Trust me, there'll come a time when you'll return to an FZ6. :D

Back