Son hit my Fizzer with my car!!!

pedge1

Reaction score
Visit site
My son hit my Fizzer with my car last night. My son in-law had the bike out getting ready to ride it, son was leaving at the same time and they managed to tangle. :spank: Bike didn't go down and damage was limited to a broken passenger foot peg bracket and scuff on the car bumper. I watched it happen and was powerless to stop it. They both owe me big time!!!

Ugh.. send them both to MSF class to learn how to pay better attention to their surroundings! :BLAA:

Sorry.. that just sucks :(

Ugh.. send them both to MSF class to learn how to pay better attention to their surroundings! :BLAA:

Sorry.. that just sucks :(

My son and I are attending a MSF class at the end of July. Really looking foreword to it - I took the class when I was 17 - A long long time ago. :thumbup:

My son hit my Fizzer with my car last night. My son in-law had the bike out getting ready to ride it, son was leaving at the same time and they managed to tangle. :spank: Bike didn't go down and damage was limited to a broken passenger foot peg bracket and scuff on the car bumper. I watched it happen and was powerless to stop it. They both owe me big time!!!

You're a good father/father in law! Good attitude! :rockon:

This is why I don't let people borrow my vehicles...if you can't afford to buy your own or yours is broken down...there are always bicycles! :D

Your son hit the Fizzer with your car because your son-in-law was getting ready to ride it? You are a nice Dad!

They sure do owe you big time. Have them replace the damaged parts on both vehicles. Take you out to a nice dinner and make one of them the designated driver!

Your son hit the Fizzer with your car because your son-in-law was getting ready to ride it? You are a nice Dad!

They sure do owe you big time. Have them replace the damaged parts on both vehicles. Take you out to a nice dinner and make one of them the designated driver!
I plan on giving the Fizzer to my son in a couple of years. My son in-law has a 500 ninja but jumps at any chance he gets to ride the FZ. I look foreword to years of riding with both of them!!!! They both feel real bad about the accident - I see a few bike washes and some lawn care in their future!

Last edited:
Well now they owe you big time. new exhaust system? aftermarket saddle? But still.... sorry about the bike. hopefully it's a relatively cheap fix.

+1 to FIZZER6. My one friend dropped my Fazer when it was 2 weeks old. Cos everyone HAS to always sit on a new bike - damnit makes me so angry.

Also, a while back another friend took it for as spin and flat spotted the rear tyre after deciding to do 14,000RPM in a street of 200m. Almost missed the braking there, that would've been -1 Fazer, + 4 million Angers!

Glad the bike is ok though, sounds very minor to me. I wrote off my moms Merc a few years back, that sucked!

Peace

Worse than that! I was following my wife in our two cars down our lane to the T junction

I saw her move off and so approached the T junction looking right for oncoming traffic the way you do at a familiar junction

Didnt see wifey had stalled and ran into the back of her (slowly) and gave her whiplash

Worse than that- the insurance wrote her car off and repaired mine :((

Took a while before she forgave me for that one!

Worse than that! I was following my wife in our two cars down our lane to the T junction

I saw her move off and so approached the T junction looking right for oncoming traffic the way you do at a familiar junction

Didnt see wifey had stalled and ran into the back of her (slowly) and gave her whiplash

Worse than that- the insurance wrote her car off and repaired mine :((

Took a while before she forgave me for that one!

be prepared to hear about that the rest of your life dude :D

I plan on giving the Fizzer to my son in a couple of years. My son in-law has a 500 ninja but jumps at any chance he gets to ride the FZ. I look foreword to years of riding with both of them!!!! They both feel real bad about the accident - I see a few bike washes and some lawn care in their future!

I'll probably do the same thing, but I won't let my son know for awhile. Just to keep him honest. I look forward to many rides together as well.

Take advantage of free services! Guilt them into extra work around the house and yard.

They both feel real bad about the accident - I see a few bike washes and some lawn care in their future!

Very sorry to hear about both car & bike but glad its not much much worse.......

Your psychic ability to foresee the future is incedible though :thumbup: maybe i'll come by & hit you up for the winning lotto numbers one day :D

Back