Sold bike!

PFD023

Reaction score
Visit site
Well after 3 great seasons with the 05' FZ6 I've decided to sell it. It will be gone tomorrow.....sniff sniff. Great bike but my riding has changed to more highway and I want something I can comfortably take my wife and daughters on....as well as my 72 yr old mother who just moved around the corner from us. Not all at the same time mind you.....although a Goldwing with a sidecar would be cool. Now comes crunch time (and fun time) shopping for something I can have on the road in the next week or two.
I can honestly say that bike is in far better shape now than when I bought it in large part to the knowledge that is shared on this great forum. TownsendsFJR1300....and for all the other folks who chimed in on every other request for assistance.
I'll keep dropping in here to see whats up or who has figured out a way to install an electronic windscreen.....or turn their FZ into two wheel drive ....or install more electronics than most of us will ever need....but just want.
Might be coming back under the name of ST1300PFD023....lol.

Last edited:

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Well that's good and bad - >> You'll be missed!

What's funny is I saw a car this AM with your Avatar on it! "I know that"

Good Luck!

PFD023

Reaction score
Visit site
on hold is an 09 ST1300 ....red...with Russell seat and GenMar risers....Pan Euro top box....and ABS!

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
on hold is an 09 ST1300 ....red...with Russell seat and GenMar risers....Pan Euro top box....and ABS!

I have to ask: have you ridden FJR? I'm not going to say it's a better bike, but it would be a shame not to check one out before getting ST.

PFD023

Reaction score
Visit site
Was looking for a larger bike which would give my passenger the best comfort without going to a Goldwing....I may be 50 this year but I'm not ready for a couch yet. Wife sat on the back of the ST and she was sold....errr....I mean I was sold. Now I just have to figure out what the hell I'm gonna do with all my yamaha riding gear.....