So, like seriously, there's no one in Austin that owns a FZ6?

naeem

Reaction score
Visit site
Like seriously!?

What's the deal? I'm hoping to do some riding, and went out with a group from MeetUp.com - the nicest riders, but all cruisers, I was sticking out, like Sesame street - one of us didn't belong!

ping me, if you are part of a group in Austin, would love to group ride, get together for tips and get help with bike maintenance as a newbie.

cheers;
naeem :rolleyes:

Fred

M em b er e d
Reaction score
www.robietech.com
Well, there's me, Hellgate and Rider1a. Then there's Killbane in San Antonio, and a few other people in outlying areas. Plus there's a couple of other Austin riders that I have not met yet.

Once a year we get together and run the Twisted Sisters in Leakey, TX.

But other than that, you're the only FZ6 rider in Austin.

Fred

Triplers120

Reaction score
Visit site
Not from Austin, but close. My 05 is my daily commuter here in San Marcos. Is the Leakey ride open for other riders, or is that more of a close group of friends?

G

guyd78

Daily year-rounder '06 rider here in San Antonio. Now that I think of it, I haven't really seen too many (if any) other FZ6 riders in this area. Weird. Mostly cruisers with the vast majority being harleys around here. Not sure why that is.

Kilbane83

Member With Members
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm in NE San Antonio.. saw a Blue FZ6 heading down I-35s at ~7:55am near Wurzbach today. My bike is on the bench atm, but once I get it together maybe we can go cruise the hill country. :thumbup:

T

txphazer

I'm from Dallas and have a 07 red FZ6! Kinda close I guess.. :)

naeem

Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry - been missing in action, crazy deadline for a project launch working on.

Glad to see some ppl around the area. Hellgate, and others, I'd love to go for a ride, on a weekend that works for everyone.

Hit me up! Btw - I heard a biker died this last weekend on one of the local riding groups - Sober reminder to be cautious!

UHcougarJohn

Reaction score
Visit site
Whats up my fellow FZ6 Riding Texans? I'm here in Houston, I rode up to Austin in March via 71, that is a nice ride:rockon: