Smoked indicator lenses how to install|

KingY

Reaction score
Visit site
I am also going to order some soon, been looking at them for some time. I have not had time to take my originals apart on "this" bike. They screwed togather on my last bike. But i think they might just "pop" together on FZ6, will have to take a look later

Criminal Pilot

City Rider
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
There should be a tiny screw on the back of the indicator stalk. Unscrew it, and then the lens should unclip with a small amount of force. Put the new one in place and you should be good to go! I don't know if the year of the bike has anything to do with it, but mine has a screw. If yours doesn't, I would assume it just clips in place.

airoh69

Reaction score
Visit site
Installed the indicators. Pictures Below before and after plus a tail tidy thing that i am thinking of putting. Still cant decide witch will look better. Stock or with tidy rail.

URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/221/20120504193315g.jpg/]
20120504193315g.th.jpg
[/URL]

MACH3

nudist
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey dude where in Cyprus are you?Larnaca here......................................

btw get rid of the stock indicators and fender !

Damn ugly! i went for micro indicators and the evotech f/e

airoh69

Reaction score
Visit site
Larnaca also.As you can see i changed the indicators. Just need to do some connectors though so i can easily swap the fender with the one you see on first pic.

MACH3

nudist
Reaction score
Visit site
You only changed the lens not the indicator they are way too big man,checkout the nano indicators and evotech tail tidy if you change out the crap stock cans you will want these to compliment them, if you need any help with mods feel free to pm me !

Proud to have the sickest fz in Cyprus ( just kiddin ) :rockon:

Criminal Pilot

City Rider
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Installed the indicators. Pictures Below before and after plus a tail tidy thing that i am thinking of putting. Still cant decide witch will look better. Stock or with tidy rail.

Looks good! How bright are they during the day though? Might want to make sure they are visible enough before you commit to it (fortunately it's an easy change).

I personally prefer the look of fender eliminators, but stock has it's benefits. It all depends on what you like and how you want your bike to look/perform. The stock fender can be a pretty important part of the bike.