Small pack of FZ6's in Birmingham, AL?

Blazin FZ6

nOObie
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey everyone,
I saw 2 FZ6's yesterday along with a R6. One was Black and the other was Blue, both were modded. Just randomly seeing if it was anyone on here. It was at at the intersection of Highway 31 and Highway 150 by the Galleria Mall.

Anyway, speak up and let me know if your in Alabama and lets get something going.

cmarsdavis

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm here in Birmingham, but that wasn't me you saw. I haven't seen any other FZ's around, but I haven't been riding much lately. I'm pretty close to the Galleria as well, though.

slymjym350

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm in the Oxford/ Anniston area.. I ride with a few folks from Jacksonville AL, all on kawi's or gixxers. We ride the Cheaha Mountain Run every chance we get.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XEIFyCHQAc]YouTube - Mountain Run Part #1 Go Pro HD[/ame]

BamBam77

Old but still riding
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm in the Oxford/ Anniston area.. I ride with a few folks from Jacksonville AL, all on kawi's or gixxers. We ride the Cheaha Mountain Run every chance we get.

YouTube - Mountain Run Part #1 Go Pro HD

HI all
Snead al. here
Used to live in Ashland and would hit the Cheaha Mountain Run
:eek:me silly more than once on a nighthawk 650 riding there.

PhotoAl

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm near Cahaba Heights and have been thru Sneed a few times on the FZ6. What's the Cheaha run? Last fall rode from Auburn to Chattanooga on the back roads but didnt go thru Cheaha but on the east side. Hope it warms up soon!

ohgood

Reaction score
Visit site
i'm in b'ham, corner of 459/280 if you know the area... holler if / when you guys get together for a ride/shoot and i'll tag on !

(same username on bamarides)

PhotoAl

Reaction score
Visit site
Must have been you I have seen a couple of times recently. I am in the same part of Birmingham near Cahaba Heights. Saturday I road to Chattanooga via Scottsborough and took the New Hope bridge across the Tennessee River. Very nice streatch of road with some good curves - not worth riding 2 hours though. Saturday before went over to Talladega to Little Tally to the WERA motorcycle races. Go to Chattanooga a fair amount as I have family there. Hope to do the Suck Creek Road from Powells Crossroads to Chattanooga in the near future.

PhotoAl

Reaction score
Visit site
We will have to hook up in the near future. I have done a fair amount of longer rides. Have been from B'ham to Sarasota three times on the FZ6.

Blazin FZ6

nOObie
Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah I am down to ride also. I am also in Hoover AL and live right off South Shades Crest. Neumanntm, I think I may have seen you on my bike and in my car once or twice because I am on those roads alot too.

Lets pick a time and place and roll with it. :rockon:

PhotoAl

Reaction score
Visit site
What about next Saturday? Last Saturday I road up to Scottsboro then back thru Henegar, Valley Head, Mentone and on the top of Lookout till Ft. Payne then I59 back to B'ham. The ride up was the freway grind but from Scottsboro thru Henegar and over to Valley Head it nice. Lookout Mountain Parkway was slow for the first part. I ride from here the Chattanooga several times a year. Something I want to do is go to Chattanooga and take Suck Creek Road from Dunlap TN to Chattanooga. The "W" road up Signal Mountain is another great road that I haven't been on in a looooooooong time. Here to Chattanooga is not bad in a day. Another ride I want to do is ride to northern Arkansas to see the castle the Frenchman is building using old tools and techniques.

Think I saw Blazin FZ6 on Valleydale near I65 last year.