sliders, pegs and brake lines

H8 PVMT

lovin' life
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm sure I am beating a dead horse but since the weather is crappy and I can't ride yet I'll focus on "upgrading" some of my parts.

Looking to get:
Foot pegs for up front, machined not OEM.
Frame sliders
SS brake lines

I can search and find data but where is the fun in that. What do you have and do you like it. Bring on the comments and suggestions.

Oh also, how about a K&N air filter, thoughts?

jbwaterman84

Born to ride
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have shogun frame sliders and galfer ss brake lines. I'm happy with both and they work great. Haven't changed my foot pegs so cannot comment on that.

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I went on a flurry of foot peg pictures at the dealership trying to find something I thought I could use. It has been inconclusive.....

I would also like a clean go/no-go foot peg solution w/out buying a complete rear-sets....

Tks

TownsendsFJR1300

2007 FZ6
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Love my "HEL" SS brake lines. They can change the lenth if requested.

You can get them in TWO SEPARATE lines direct from the caliper to the MC (a little easier to bleed) or an "over the fender" then one line(like stock) to the MC.

Last edited:

H8 PVMT

lovin' life
Reaction score
Visit site
Bought some grips today at cycle gear, nothing fancy but better than stock. Haven't installed them yet, I took the handle bars off and am giving them a new coat of paint.

Still looking for pegs, found some cheap sets on eBay, might give em a shot. Thinking about a K&N filter.