Site Outage....

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry guys the ISP change our IPs today...... My bad for not checking my spam mail box as they did give me notice...

SORRY!!!!:spank:

Sure, choose the day that I set to change the spark plugs and air filter. I had to figure it out all by my lonesome. :Flip: ;)

We all appreciate the site and hard work you put into it. Including dealing with ISPs. :thumbup:

Was starting to think the site had been hacked or gone down...:(

panic was starting to set in :banghead:

Glad you're back :thumbup:

Mac.

:aus: :aus: :aus:

No problem....:rockon:

I was having withdrawal symptoms...:drool::eek:

Thanks for all you do!

I love this site!

Last edited:
I couldn’t work all day I was just kept checking back
Then i googled FZ6 stuff, images and every other thing was linked to this site
Found bonemans site….. nice :thumbup:
So I emailed him asking if he could get on

:thumbup:I hear yall I was at work and all of a sudden the :eek: nothing was working.. All sites where down... So I had to work all day wondering did the server blow up!!!? LOL but I could not ping the router to I fugure either it was an ISP issue or the router failed.........

Dont ever worry if the site is down... It will always be back up..:thumbup:

Thanks everyone for making the FZ6-Forum what it is!!!

The site was down...I thought I could handle it, but I couldn't, not for long....it started with the sweats...then the shaking...the withdrawal was bad, and I started desperately surfing for anything FZ6...then the hallucinations started...it wasn't pretty.

;)

Lol.. funny how everyone deals with the site being down for less than a day.. I too was googling fz6... the weather over here is horrible too..rain all day...

Well..thanks for site and the people in it deff. make it top notch...

Don't worry!! All day long at work I thought my IT department had blocked the site! I was trying to come up with a logical explanation as to why I needed to visit FZ6-Forum.com during work hours. Luckily the site did not work when I got home either, so no block at work.:rockon:

I thought you maybe had a bad storm and lost power or internet access. Glad all is OK.

I was seriously wondering if my employers had blocked it in an effort to increase my productivity. I even called a friend to have them try to get on.

The site was down...I thought I could handle it, but I couldn't, not for long....it started with the sweats...then the shaking...the withdrawal was bad, and I started desperately surfing for anything FZ6...then the hallucinations started...it wasn't pretty.

;)

+1 on that... serious withdrawal issues here.

Hi, My name is michael and I'm a forum addict.

Back