Simple Mods

aziebell

Reaction score
Visit site
So, today I got to thinking, my bike has been sitting in the garage for a while now and I have not done anything to it. So, I figure it needed a few simple mods!

Removed swing arm stickers (finally :banghead:), painted radiator guards black, and decided upon a Fender Eliminator I want to install!

The more time I spend here, the more stuff I want to do! Looking into HEL Brake Lines and Bi-Xenon Projectors with Pod Lights. Lights may be a while, as I have no experience in that area, and it looks pretty challenging.

Mods I already have include bd43 Dual Headlight, Pazzo Levers, Puig Dark Smoke Screen, Motovation Sliders, and M4 Exhaust.

Cool! One of my favorite mods cost nothing and took 5 minutes. I flipped the washers on my rearsets around. It's super easy and makes the rearsets so much more stable.

Well, I got the radiator guards painted, just a few coats of some matte black paint. Went to put them on, and chipped some of the paint off. So, I threw another coat of paint on and this time applied some clear coat to help. If it turns out well, I shall throw a picture up tomorrow.

So, today I got to thinking, my bike has been sitting in the garage for a while now and I have not done anything to it. So, I figure it needed a few simple mods!

Removed swing arm stickers (finally :banghead:), painted radiator guards black, and decided upon a Fender Eliminator I want to install!

The more time I spend here, the more stuff I want to do! Looking into HEL Brake Lines and Bi-Xenon Projectors with Pod Lights. Lights may be a while, as I have no experience in that area, and it looks pretty challenging.

Mods I already have include bd43 Dual Headlight, Pazzo Levers, Puig Dark Smoke Screen, Motovation Sliders, and M4 Exhaust.

Its fun and addicting, isn't it. Ordered HEL brake lines yesterday...( & waiting impatiently). In the meantime, I'm gonna install new sprockets and gold RK chain that just arrived....happy modding!!:thumbup:

Four mods under $40 each:

1-Smaller front sprocket (steps up acceleration)
2-Fiamm horn (keeps the cages honest)
3-LED front signals (the most common moto accident comes from an oncoming cage turning left in front of bike. BE SEEN--ok, it's about $50 for these)
4-3M reflective tape (again, keeps you SEEN in the dark.)

BTW, you'll LOVE the performance of steel lines. I (like many others) have more money in my bike than what the bike is worth. Upgrade the suspension, and you have all the bike you'll ever need. :BLAA:

Whenever I got the bike, I figured I would never really get into modding. After getting tired of people telling me that my headlight was out, I decided I needed to get the dual headlight mod. Well, once that was done, there was no turning back.

Got big hands? Grip Puppies! <$10! :cheer:
(still my favorite mod out of 14...)

best looking FREE mod, cut down tire huger. All you need is tape to create your style line, a hack saw(dremal w/ a cut off wheel works best) and fine grit sandpaper. First mod I ever did.

Last edited:
Back