Good Friday indeed!

JonM

Reaction score
Visit site
After getting off work this morning I went straight home to install all the mods I've been collecting over the past couple of weeks. I also picked up my first set of mechanics tools and did my first oil change on a bike, way easier than a car. Big props to BD43 for the How To.

Anyways, today I gave her a bath and some fresh oil, cleaned and lubed the chain, then started the mods. OES Extened frame sliders, M4 Titanium Exhaust, integrated sequential LED Tail light by Motodynamic, and a Fender Eliminator off Ebay.

The M4's are loud as hell! At least compared to the stock exhaust. I was nervous driving around town. The sound resonates when driving through the allies in SF. But man, does it sound sexy! I almost set off a nearby car alarm just starting my bike. It gave me the "back off" warning honk, lol. I'm super happy with the look and the sound.

The integrated tail light is... OK. I'm not sure how I feel about it yet. It's not as bright as stock when you first turn on the bike, you gotta give it a minute or two to let the LEDs warm up. It does look cool though! Combined with the Fender Eliminator it really streamlines the look. I still want to install some flush mount signals into the side covers to make sure i'm noticed when turning.

Stuff I still have to install - Reflective wheel tape, Tank protector, and a PCV. I'll post final pics when I've finished everything this weekend.

Stuff on my list for future mods - Naked conversion, Lower cowling, Pazzo levers, flush mount signals.

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Great score !!! :thumbup: Looks awesome too :D

My b-i-lo has just fitted an M4 to his 600 Ninja & it sounds awesome so the Yammy is sure to sound even AWESOMER :BLAA: :rockon: :rockon:

dxh24

Ambitious But Rubbish
Reaction score
Visit site
Lol I was crazy nervous when I put my cs one on my versys, I was working 3rd shift so on the weekend I went to town to get gas and I'll bet I didn't get it over 2k rpms once lol. I'm pretty used to it now though, first time a Harley pulls up to you just idling and you realize you can't hear yourself think much less YOUR fart cannon, you stop worrying :D Gratz on the aftermarket stuff! Lookin good

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

jrevans

Old-School Member
Reaction score
jrevans.fbody.com
Looking good!

I am starting to geeze, so I installed the baffles in my Laser Quad exhaust, but like the other poster said, your bike will still be tame compared to the loud, blatty, Harleys...

As for the integrated tail-light, I've never heard of LEDs requiring warm-up time to get to full brightness (and I have an EE degree). I'd be a bit concerned if my replacement tail-light was dimmer than the stock setup.

JonM

Reaction score
Visit site
Just wanted to post some photos of the progress on my ride. Here's a side by side of some before and afters. What a huge difference! I'll be expanding my thoughts on the tail light in a separate thread.

Last edited:

SANGER_A2

Reaction score
Visit site
I still want to install some flush mount signals into the side covers to make sure i'm noticed when turning.
I've done this on my bike. Feel free to take a look using my site link in my sig below to see how they look. I really like mine. I don't like just the flushes on the rear, or just the integrated, but with both together I'm happy that I stand out enough to the cagers! :)