Sick Stunt Driver

xnay

Reaction score
Visit site
This is a bit of an old video, but this guy rocks his BMW800R to all kinds of awesomeness! :rockon: Super jealous that this guy stole all my moves.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wi8RDDwRFlk]YouTube - European Stunt freestyle comp Chris Pfeiffer[/ame]

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
it is nice to see stunts being done in the correct venue as well!!!

I was just thinking about that .. how can a kid learn this stuff without practicing on the street/public parking lot? Do they have dedicated areas for this activity (they do not, as far as I know)?
For the record, I have zero interest in stunting.. just curious if any stunt rider who became good enough to put on shows ever made it without pulling wheelies on the highway.

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I was just thinking about that .. how can a kid learn this stuff without practicing on the street/public parking lot? Do they have dedicated areas for this activity (they do not, as far as I know)?
For the record, I have zero interest in stunting.. just curious if any stunt rider who became good enough to put on shows ever made it without pulling wheelies on the highway.

I would think that an empty parking lot with no people around and with permission, public streets are not the place to practice.

kpaul

The Great Destroyer
Reaction score
www.xbox.com

One of the local dealerships out here (RMC) allows people to practice in their parking lot. I'm not sure what the terms are, perhaps a waiver, or maybe it's just ignored, but either way it's fantastic advertising.

Dennis in NH

Reaction score
Visit site
I would like to learn to do figure eights with no hands :D.

And I wonder if those u-turns (by drifting) would be acceptable in the riding license course :D?

Seriously, I'm not into stunting (except maybe, one day, the wheelie thing). But this guy's got some serious skills.

I'm guessing the bike is modified for this -- e.g., big rear sprocket, low pressure in the rear tire, etc.

Dennis

TownsendsFJR1300

2007 FZ6
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
We saw some stunt bikes not too long ago.

I was looking at the bikes (600's- 4 cylinders), large rear sprocket and a hand operated brake for the back wheel besides the stock brake caliber.

One bike had both brake lines plumbed into one caliber, one bike had two separate calibers on the same rear disc...

Really neat to watch in person....., stoppies, u-turns, etc.

08fz6

Make no excuses!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ive got a buddy at home that has gotten pretty good at it:
He used to work for my dad. We have had many arguements about the stunts on the streets but he never seemed to care......

All the 2up stunts are him and his g/f. He is also on the Black R6 with chrome lettering and 2 bros pipe. The little clip at the end is the end of that R6....

315's Most Hated Vol.1 "Street Credit" Video by Kyd - MySpace Video