Visit site
an oldy from a few years ago...

attachment.php

krid80

journeyman of epic status
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.surdykeharley.com
honestly, it helped some but definitely wouldnt replace a good aftermarket seat. I have since ridden almost 800 miles in 24 hours on the stock seat with no sheepskin.

Jblk9695

Elite Member
Reaction score
www.MachiningbyBlake.com
Just picked up some Fieldsheer Contour bags and they seem to be made well and attached with no problems, came with rain covers too.
P1000434.jpg

Won't hold lot of stuff but for the riding I do they should work just fine and the price was right. Got them from New Enough for about $65+shipping, I think some vendors have them for even less.

Jerry

spock

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey buddy

I can see a bags connection quick lock adapter on your tank

what tank bag do you use?

I'm planning to put a bags connection tank bag on my fz6 but haven't decided yet.

Any information and picture you can provide would be great!

Thanks in advance

Just picked up some Fieldsheer Contour bags and they seem to be made well and attached with no problems, came with rain covers too.
P1000434.jpg

Won't hold lot of stuff but for the riding I do they should work just fine and the price was right. Got them from New Enough for about $65+shipping, I think some vendors have them for even less.

Jerry

Jblk9695

Elite Member
Reaction score
www.MachiningbyBlake.com
Hey buddy

I can see a bags connection quick lock adapter on your tank

what tank bag do you use?

I'm planning to put a bags connection tank bag on my fz6 but haven't decided yet.

Any information and picture you can provide would be great!

Thanks in advance

I use a Daypack with it, not real big but holds a bit of stuff, Twisted Throttle carries the whole line up of bags, a little pricey but the system is very convenient to use.

P1000412.jpg

Jerry

spock

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks Jblk9695

That's exactly the type of configuration I'm looking for, maybe with a bigger bag.

I currently have a nelson rigg magnetic tank bag (which is excellent) but is PITA being putting and taking off the bag each time the bike is going to be alone, that allows the dust to get in the way and my tank got some annoying scratches because of that (I don't always have the time or water available to clean it before putting the bag again).

So now that I have to get my tank repaired and repainted due to my last november's crash I will get a bags connection setup instead of the magnetic stuff

DaveK

Reaction score
Visit site
Looks like ive started a good thread here. Its good to see all these pics, makes me want to load it up and shoot off again! :D

S

scenicware

Big Sur Trip last summer. Since added Puig Touring Windscreen and Cortech Saddle Bags. Working on some supports for the saddle bags too.

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I posted the FZ6 earlier but here is last Sept when my wife and I drove from NH to MI and back. This is leaving that morning with the FZ1 and the FZ6R.

attachment.php

CrazyBiker

Superbike Champion
Reaction score
Visit site
Eric, thats called LOADED without any hard luggage. But don't those bungees and hooks scratch/rash up the clear coat on the tail?