Show us your FZ6 in Touring mode!

Some photos....^^;

P7050130.JPG

P7050129.JPG

SDC13002.JPG

SDC13000.JPG

SDC13014.JPG

Here is my '05 FZ6 packed for a ride I did about 2 years ago. Omaha to San Diego via Colorado, Utah, and Nevada. :D Just starting to get the '09 rigged up, so photos to come for the new bike.

I hope this isn't to many pics. These are all from my trip 2 years ago.

travel06.jpg

travel00.jpg

travel04.jpg

travel07.jpg

travel02.jpg

travel01.jpg

travel03.jpg

travel05.jpg

I covered 22,788km (14,159.8 miles) in this form (10 Provinces - 17 States). The only thing I have changed is adding an intercom, spot tracker on the bars and some lighting for the back. The tank bag is only to hold my camera and to allow me a place to charge my cell phone from a plug I installed.

I covered 22,788km (14,159.8 miles) in this form (10 Provinces - 17 States). The only thing I have changed is adding an intercom, spot tracker on the bars and some lighting for the back. The tank bag is only to hold my camera and to allow me a place to charge my cell phone from a plug I installed.

Holy crap, a 14k mile trip? That's awesome. Did you do a ride report on that? How many sets of tires did you do through? It sounds like an awesome time.

Hello mates

a few pictures of my FZ6 S2 in touring mode :rockon:

The installed luggage is:
- Nelson Rigg SSC-110 Silver Streak Magnetic Tank Bag
- Givi E370 top case with givi monorack
- Givi T431 saddle bags with givi plx360 rack (waiting for the v35 hard cases)

My gear:
- Tourmaster Intake jacket
- Cortech Adrenaline gloves
- Tourmaster Solution WP road boots
- EVS knee and shin protectors (under the jeans...waiting for proper motorcycle pants)
- GMAX GM68S helmet

Cheers from Colombia :thumbup:

This is from my spring trip out west: Detroit to Las Vegas to Salt Lake City (SBK Races) back home. The picture is taken somewhere outside of Denver.

Touring equipment shown:
Givi E41 hard bags on SW-Motech removable racks
Bags Connection Rear bag
Bags Connection Quick Lock Engage XL tank bag
Yamaha touring windscreen
HID Projector headlamps (extremely helpful at night)

howlfz6-albums-hid-projector-mod-picture4386-tour-mode.jpg

What intercom you are using? Is it bike to bike?

travel06.jpg

travel00.jpg

travel04.jpg

travel07.jpg

travel02.jpg

travel01.jpg

travel03.jpg

travel05.jpg

Caladin, your pics are absolutely gorgeous!! Thanks for sharing them. Make sure you put one in for the Bike of the Month contest! :cheer:

North end of Big Sur in Central CA. This 46L Shad top case and CoreTech saddle/tailbag combo worked well. It was sufficient space for an 850 mile trip, but it was hopping between friends houses, so wasn't trying to carry camping gear.

hey wolf.. i cant for the life of me figure out what kind of bike is next to you in the last picture...

i was thinking of going naked and touring.. any tips..

Here's my bike loaded up for a two day one night camping trip up at the Navarro River Redwoods State Park....didn't get any pictures with any redwoods in them... Using Cortech saddle and tail bags.

3494701077_f05d47177e.jpg

Back