Show us your FZ6 in Touring mode!

spidersden

Reaction score
Visit site
Riding the tail of the dragon (us129) on the way back to Tennessee from Atlanta, Georgia. My wife and I took a four day weekend to visit some of my family. We rode somewhere between 650 and 700 miles round trip. This was our first big trip on the FZ. Well, actually, this was our first big motorcycle trip ever.

View attachment 13814

The Givi V35's did well for us, although a tank bag would have been very useful.

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
RearView.JPG

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
&))^T$@#!$!! Can a person BE more completely incompetent in posting a fri*&^!!ing picture?!?! DAMMIT!!! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

jreese86

FZ6 Owner!
Reaction score
Visit site
Can't wait til I can post my new bike here.

Once I get the break-in completed I plan on buying a Corbin Gun/Lady and finding a good tank and saddlebags. Gotta leave room for the girl though haha.

Davey

Reaction score
Visit site
Here's me just leaving Oxford, UK to move to France last month. All the snow we had messed up my travel plans! I was meant to visit family before catching the ferry from Dover to Calais, but I couldn't take the bike anywhere in all the bad snow! So I ended up having to wait a few days and then take the ferry from Plymouth to Brittany and a 2 day ride to Lyon (at a leisurely pace!).

Had my 42 ltr top box, RDM panniers and tail-pack, and a tank bag. It was bloody freezing! GPS got me there in one piece, and even though I've got heated grips I bought some handlebar muffs which were great. My first long trip and the bike was faultless! I can't wait for the next one (when it warms up a bit!)...

DaveK

Reaction score
Visit site
Just got back from a 2600 miles holiday in europe, France, Alps, Switzerland, Germany and Italy. (2up with camping gear)

Yes it felt slow lol!!! Performed well tho, very proud of the wee thing

DSC00307.jpg

DSC00308.jpg