Show me your indicators/turn signals/blinkers/whatever you call them

philz

Reaction score
Visit site
Just bought an FZ6 and the previous owner fitted some really cheap nasty rear indicators

IMG_0500.png

IMG_0497.png

I'm thinking of replacing the whole lot with something a bit better looking however many LED indicators I've seen don't appear to be as bright as standard bulbs. Does anyone know of any decent quality, bright aftermarket indicators? (LED or normal - I don't mind as long as they look better than the ones I've currently got)

So then, let's see your indicators!!

degake

Stop flashing!! G$*%£#
Reaction score
Visit site
Rizoma or Kellerman are my preferred brands :)

Grtz,

Degake

Send from my HTC One X

turbid

Reaction score
Visit site
i have installed the yamaha aftermarket ones. they use high quality leds not cheap ones and are as bright at least as stock bulbs. they dont come cheap, but the kit contains everything including resistors and blanks for the smaller indicators.

dpaul007

Reaction score
Visit site
i have installed the yamaha aftermarket ones. they use high quality leds not cheap ones and are as bright at least as stock bulbs. they dont come cheap, but the kit contains everything including resistors and blanks for the smaller indicators.
Have a link to these?

zackeeboy

Reaction score
Visit site
I put THESE from the2wheels on back. They are pretty bright having 18 LED's in them.

NewBlinker1.jpg

And after doing the naked conversion I put some Rizoma's up front with adaptors to cover up the large spaces. VERY bright and will probably move towards Rizoma's on the rear as well.

Naked1.jpg

Frontblinkers2.jpg

Last edited:

philz

Reaction score
Visit site
My bike has the stockers, I see you have the stockers on the front, why not fit them on the back? They're not the ugliest flickers out there.

Sadly I don't have the stock indicators, the previous owner must've thrown them away. If I'm going to purchase new indicators I might as well get some aftermarket ones rather than stock I guess.

I put THESE from the2wheels on back. They are pretty bright having 18 LED's in them.

NewBlinker1.jpg

I like the look of them. Would you say they're as bright as standard in daylight or are they hard to see?

DownrangeFuture

Electronic Repair Genius
Reaction score
Visit site
I had Rizoma ones back aft. They're stupid bright. I'm convinced that you should have been wearing eye protection to look at them. And the Rizoma ones will run you more than the Yamaha ones. I'm sure that's for a pair. Rizoma lights are $30 USD a piece for their cheapest ones.

blu3scr33n

Reaction score
Visit site
^ i have those on the front but LED's for running lights are going out. Own them for less than 2 months. Cheap Chinese parts:spank:

Might be getting white LED Flexible Arrays above FZ6N headlight as running lights.
White_3mm_Flex_Array.jpg

Update: installed LED strip and replace dead LED's
7583055110_3f528ba058.jpg

Last edited: