Shopping/Shipping help needed!

Fz6Sa

SS1000 Veteran
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
www.youtube.com
I wan't to get a pair of cuflinks for my Mom's husband's 50th birthday gift, and I found the perfect pain in "The New York Times Store" BUT

They only ship to the US,- and I'm located in Denmark .....

So,- could anyone here with a US adress, recive the cuflinks, and then send them on to me here in DK?
I will of course reimburse the shippingcost US to DK,- so a paypal account would be handy as well :thumbup:[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

CanadianFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
All this trouble for cufflinks? Really? If you are stuck on cufflinks, can't you just find something local that's close enough? I am sure the dude won't care too much... Afterall, we're talking cufflinks not a watch or something interesting....

Fz6Sa

SS1000 Veteran
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
www.youtube.com
All this trouble for cufflinks? Really? If you are stuck on cufflinks, can't you just find something local that's close enough? I am sure the dude won't care too much... Afterall, we're talking cufflinks not a watch or something interesting....

I know it sounds like a lot,- BUT,- he's an old railroad engineer, and they sell railroad nails from the right year (1962) converted into cufflinks,- and it's just the perfect gift :)