Shad Sidecases with Hardware and Joe Rocket Tank Bag For Sale--Cheap!

Pseudo-Fed

Reaction score
Visit site
Shad Sidecases with Hardware Including Top Case Bracket

Traded the bike, but kept the following for sale:

Shad sidecases in a pretty good matching blue (not exact). The sidecases have a couple small rubs in the black plastic now-but look perfect from a few feet away, and are in perfect functional shape. You can see more information on the distributor's site at the following site. The color can be changed by ordering new color plates.

Please note: I've modified the sidecase brackets by removing the section of the brackets that provide the extension to relocate the stock turn signals. I dremeled off the steel, painted it, and covered it with electrical tape, since I installed a fender eliminator with narrow signals that fit between the bags. I cut them off at the curve in the steel--see first versus last pic below. I didn't like how they made the turn signals rub the bags.

Note 2: Side case brackets fit 2007 and newer FZ6. Believe the top case bracket fits any.

Side Cases - Shad - Freedom to move

Will sell sidecases with all brackets and hardware for $200 OBO.

(Need to add actual shipping to selling price)

If interested, please post "I'll take it pending..." here to call dibs, then email me at [email protected], or call my google voice number--347.SHOOTIN. Either is fine.

EDITED TO ADD: I have shipping costs, so anyone interested as a backup buyer please call me also and I'll share costs.

IMG00116-20090808-1940.jpg

IMG00122-20090808-1944.jpg

IMG00124-20090808-1945.jpg

ShadTopcase2.jpg

FZ6Rear-1.jpg

And just for fun, here's the Shad SH50 topcase already in use on my new ST1300 with a new red color plate:

ca5f91ce.jpg

Last edited:

krid80

journeyman of epic status
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.surdykeharley.com
Looks like the SHAD side case mounts use the passenger pegs as part of their support. If so, the 2004-2006 FZ6 subframe would not work with this setup. A 2007+ (or S2) subframe would be needed.

F.Y.I.

That said, let me know if Cali rider backs out. I'll make it work or install a different sub frame.

Last edited:

Pseudo-Fed

Reaction score
Visit site
Looks like the SHAD side case mounts use the passenger pegs as part of their support. If so, the 2004-2006 FZ6 subframe would not work with this setup. A 2007+ (or S2) subframe would be needed.

F.Y.I.

That said, let me know if Cali rider backs out. I'll make it work or install a different sub frame.

Will do. He's researching now too. Should have said in original post that I'm including the "top master" bracket by Shad for use with any of their topcases. I'm not selling the topcase now (SH50) because I'll change it to red color and use on Ruby. Will post here if I change my mind. Thanks.

Pseudo-Fed

Reaction score
Visit site
Sale to Cali Rider on the bags pending. I'm the holdup. It's alot to get to UPS to estimate shipping costs. Hope to do it this weekend and get with Cali. If he opts out I'll repost available.

Pseudo-Fed

Reaction score
Visit site
John, please give me a call. Have shipping estimate. Or, anyone interested as a backup buyer can also call me. Please call 347.SHOOTIN. Thanks....Jeff.

Last edited: